• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Niko will be in Baltimore, MD April 14-17th.

Niko

I will be in the Towson, Maryland area for training and will have my nights free. The 14th I will have more time as my flight gets in around 3:30pm. Let me know who all is in the area and when we can get together... I look forward to meeting some of you face to face. :thumbs:

I think I should be back in town by then. Any ideas on where you'll be smoking yet?

I'll keep an eye on this thread. Two places in Baltimore to smoke: 1) Cross Street Tobacco and 2) Havana Club.

Would love to meet up with ya Niko. Lets see if we can get a few together. :)

Don

I'll keep an eye on this thread. Two places in Baltimore to smoke: 1) Cross Street Tobacco and 2) Havana Club.

And neither are near Towson ;)

I was going to direct him to the Humidour or Mt Washington, but that would give me an excuse to try and go to the Havana Club again.

Steer clear of that Don dude, I've met him once and he's trouble :sign:

But the thread title says Baltimore. :laugh:

The Humidor would be a great place as well. The family that owns this B&M is very nice and the smoking area is quite nice.

I have not been to the humidor, but am certainly ready to give it a whirl! And I am very much a nice person....... to some :)

Don

And neither are near Towson ;)

I was going to direct him to the Humidour or Mt Washington, but that would give me an excuse to try and go to the Havana Club again.

Steer clear of that Don dude, I've met him once and he's trouble :sign:

I have been to the Humidour.. awesome place and people! That would be a fine selection.

Rob, If you can fit it in why don't you pick him up on your way home from work on the 15th, you can then come up to my place for some sticks and drinks and perhaps he can crash at your house and you can take him back into Towson the next morning. It puts a lot on you but I'll try to make it worth your while. LMK if that is a possibility or not.

Rob, If you can fit it in why don't you pick him up on your way home from work on the 15th, you can then come up to my place for some sticks and drinks and perhaps he can crash at your house and you can take him back into Towson the next morning. It puts a lot on you but I'll try to make it worth your while. LMK if that is a possibility or not.

Wow Ray! That sounds like fun... Of course it's up to Rob though.

That's an interesting thought. A couple of quick questions for Niko.

Where are you staying and where are classes being held?
What time will your class on the 15th end?
Will you have a rental car?

I'll check with the wife to see if anything is on the calendar, but this might work.

Rob

I will be at the Sheraton Baltimore North in Towson. My classes start at 9am and go to 4-5ish. I do not get a rental car because the hotel is walking distance to my training class.

It looks like the 15th will be tough for me in terms of Ray's suggestion. I would like to smoke though. Perhaps meet at the Humidor?

I should be able to make it to The Humidor about 6ish on the 15th coming down from PA. The question is how are you going to get there from the hotel? It looks to be about 6 miles on the map.

Good question... I was hoping to catch a ride with somebody. :D Any volunteers? :whistling:

It's looking like the 15th will be the best day for everyone to meet up at The Humidour. I am still looking for a volunteer for a ride over there. :D

I can most likely make it over there after work on the 15th and since I am coming from Baltimore I could most likely pick you up on the way? If that is good with you, I can make sure and get back to you ASAP to get it all worked out.

Don

I can most likely make it over there after work on the 15th and since I am coming from Baltimore I could most likely pick you up on the way? If that is good with you, I can make sure and get back to you ASAP to get it all worked out.

Don

That would be great! This is going to be a great time. I know their lounge isn't that big, so maybe they have somewhere to sit outside? I wonder what the weather will be like.