• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nineteen foot long cigar

Bmed07

A cigar measuring 19 feet long, three feet in diameter (that's a 2,304 ring gauge) and weighing a tidy 1,600 pounds is on display at Corona Cigar Co. in Orlando. The cigar, made in Danlí, Honduras, at Gran Habano Cigar Co., is fresh from the International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers trade show last week.

Created using 16,000 wrapper leaves alone, according to the company, this Gran Habano was made by a team of 20 workers over a period of 20 days. Gran Habano puts its value at $200,000.. It sits on a 900-pound stand, pushing its total weight to 2,500 pounds.

Oh and by the way, it's billed as smokeable. Imagine telling your wife your going to the smoke shop to by a cigar and you come home with that..... :whistling:

I saw it last week when I was there.But I don't think it's smokeable cause they used a log and wrapped the tobacco around it. It was cool to see.

100_0725.jpg

You rang?

Well, tell you one thing for sure, I don't want to see the person OR creature who can put that in their mouth whole!

I saw it last week when I was there.But I don't think it's smokeable cause they used a log and wrapped the tobacco around it. It was cool to see.

Maybe the log was used to represent a stem!
Just pull it out and it should smoke fine. :sign:

Unless that was tobacco unsuitable for smoking.... that's quite a waste IMHO.

George Rico said that he came up with a cap that has 100 hookah hoses on it so you can smoke it. They need to market this cigar like a printer: $100 for the cigar and $199,900 for the propriety cap that you need to smoke it ;)