• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nintendo DS...... HELP!

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
I didn't realize that this was going to be the hot ticket this year. I can't find one any place and I need two of them. LOL!

If anyone knows where I can find two of these I'll make it worth their time for the help. :)

Thanks AVB, I've been to both of those places. Amazon (which is a redirect to ToyrUs) doesn't have them available and the other site, Lowestprice.com, is anything but what their name says. They're asking $229 for a $149 MSRP item. Add the shipping they are demanding to get it here before Christmas and it ends up being $270. :rolleyes: For one!

I'd expect to possibly pay a premium at this point but that a bit of a stretch. If I don't have any luck I'll just back order one from Best Buy for $149 and wrap the backorder slip. LOL!

I thought the 'Tickle Me SamClemmons' doll was the big toy this year?

:whistling:

I already have one of those...... I don't like where you have to tickle him at. :cool:

Nevermind...... just found a pair of them in a store a few hours from here and they were willing to hold them until I get there..... gotta go.

Damn spoiled kids! :whistling:

Lucky kids. All the stores around here are out of the DS systems this year.

Dave

Well I'm home already. :)

The store that I found them in was approx 2 1/2 hours each way. They told me they had four of them which I was going to get all four and sell two to a friend whos looking for a pair. I got about 10 minutes from the house and the wife called and said she found a local store that had two left but would only sale one per customer. I told her to buy the one and I was heading right over.

Now every now and again I get to thinking....... (scary ain't it?) I called the wife back and asked her how old was the guy working at the store. She told me he was 20 at most. I told her to go offer him $10 to sell her the last one. Worked like a charm and I didn't have to fight crossing the city fighting traffic. :thumbs:

BTW, anyone looking for one only needs to travel to the Walmart in Halletsville, TX where they have 4 of em. ROFLMAO!

WOW.. sorry to hear that. My local best buy had hordes of them..

I counted about 50 high and 4 across..

I dont get it. I played it fot a minute and it annoyed the crap out of me.. It is like a PDA for kids that plays video games.. ON some of the games you use the stylus pointer to aim and shoot at things.. ODD!!