• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nitro Selection Sampler

Ymmit07

Whats up guys/gals? Well yes i am new to the cigar world and i am trying to venture out and try new cigars with out breaking the bank right away. The reviews on here have been quite informative, very helpful, & much appreciated for those who take the time to write reviews. What i am wondering is if anyone has tried Nitro's? It seems to be solely a Thompson thing as i have search other places with no luck. I am curious if any others had tried them. Or hey if you think there is something better I'm open to suggestions.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

I personally do not know any one around here that is a fan of Thompson cigars.. Try a Padron 2000 n natural or maduro. Also try something in the Fuente Hemingway line.

I personally do not know any one around here that is a fan of Thompson cigars..
Any particular reaon? just a inquiring mind cuase ithere is a cheap er place im all over it!

Try a Padron 2000 n natural or maduro. Also try something in the Fuente Hemingway line.

Will do thanks for the suggestion.

The reason is that there are vendors on CP that will treat you better than the places like Thompson's (or most of the other on-line retailers). Not that there is anything wrong with them, but most would rather spend their money with a company that you can have a more personal connection with.

I have personally never tried the Nitro line, but if you were to contact a vendor from CP, they would probably be able to suggest something in the same price range that would kick the crap out of the Nitro line.

I personally do not know any one around here that is a fan of Thompson cigars..
Any particular reaon? just a inquiring mind cuase ithere is a cheap er place im all over it!

Try a Padron 2000 n natural or maduro. Also try something in the Fuente Hemingway line.

Will do thanks for the suggestion.

As to the Thompson's question, check out this thread. I've never personally ordered from them but after reading about them, I never will. There are several vendors here who are also contributing members of CP that will treat you right.

There are hundreds of Thompson "exclusive" brands. You'd probably have to try ALL of them to possibly find one or two you really enjoy. All of them that I have tried have been crap. Most are very bland in flavor and have construction issues.

Try the Padron x000 series as stated. They're probably one of the best bang-for-your-buck cigars.

Warning once you try one of the Padron x000 series you will not be able to go back.

Warning once you try one of the Padron x000 series you will not be able to go back.

Im assuming this is 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, & 7000? I bought a 2000, 3000, & 4000 today. I get back with to ya on what i think.