• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No Football.

kona1000

Buy Bitcoin
The dead zone of the sports year. Arena Football?, is that still around, Golf?, Nascar?

Come on spring training!!!!

Wake up. Sox beat BC and NorthEastern yesterday and the Bruins are on a roll.

Doc.

Seriously? BC and Northeastern, yeah that's just like playing the Yankees or the Phil's. And how long have you been a Bruins Fan? Yeah this is our yeeeeaah!!

(that's year with a south Boston acsent)

Fan. Short for fanatic. You don't qualify. I've been a Bruins' fan longer than you've been alive.

Doc.

The dead zone of the sports year. Arena Football?, is that still around, Golf?, Nascar?

Come on spring training!!!!

March Madness is a dead zone? Really? While I agree that Spring Training is great, the first weekend of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament is ALWAYS entertaining.

There's hockey and then there's everything else. Stanley Cup playoffs are around the corner. Hockey is just about to go ludicrous speed.

There are only two sports I care about and thats Baseball and Hockey. I am glad they don't overlap too much. At least I have one of my favorite sports going on year round.