• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No fresh PSD4'S?

jeht2000

bodybuilder for life
Where are all the fresh PSD4 box's(rhetorical question)? Seems that people have slowed down buying them leaving box's that are at or near the sick phase :angry: I've only seen may and sept available. Maybe this is a sign!

Mike

Where are all the fresh PSD4 box's(rhetorical question)? Seems that people have slowed down buying them leaving box's that are at or near the sick phase :angry: I've only seen may and sept available. Maybe this is a sign!

Mike

I would have no problem buying boxes with those dates.

How long would you reccomend PSD4's sit for? I have no idea the age of mine, but smoked one and I was not happy

When you enjoy them as much as I do jonesy and bfree, you would. It's like having a beautiful woman in your bed and not being able to touch her. Just look and lust

edit to add: ludwig, I like mine fresh(4-6months). Yours might be in a sick/flat period so all you can do is wait.

When you enjoy them as much as I do jonesy and bfree, you would. It's like having a beautiful woman in your bed and not being able to touch her. Just look and lust

edit to add: ludwig, I like mine fresh(4-6months). Yours might be in a sick/flat period so all you can do is wait.

Well, I wouldn't NOT buy a box b/c I was afraid it was in a sick period. You can't assume based off the date that cigars are in a sick period. Hell, even the same brand/size/date will go through different periods within their life.

I do enjoy the PSD 4s young, but I also enjoy them with 10 yrs and anywhere between.

Well, I wouldn't NOT buy a box b/c I was afraid it was in a sick period. You can't assume based off the date that cigars are in a sick period. Hell, even the same brand/size/date will go through different periods within their life.

I do enjoy the PSD 4s young, but I also enjoy them with 10 yrs and anywhere between.

Hrrrm would love to try one with 2 or 3 years of age on them. Let alone 10