• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No mention of another Tat Exclusive?

klipsch

No more Room ≠ No more Cigars
I'm really surprised that there's not even a single mention of the Barclay Rex 100th Anni cigar being produced by Pete. Here's the link to Smoking Stogie. Basically it's like "if you missed out on the Pork Tenderloin...here's your chance to pick a a longer version of it" These are shipping next week.

Real men don't chase Tats, is how the saying goes nowadays... I think.

If my local doesn't have it, I don't care about it. :)

Eh, WTH. I reserved a box. I will be happy if these are similar to the tenderloins. I think the tenderloins were one of his best in a long time.

Just reserved a box for myself at Barclay Rex. Looking forward to sampling these as I passed on the Tenderloin and am feeling pangs of regret.

I'm really surprised that there's not even a single mention of the Barclay Rex 100th Anni cigar being produced by Pete.

How could anyone possibly keep up with all the "exclusive" stuff he makes?

I'm really surprised that there's not even a single mention of the Barclay Rex 100th Anni cigar being produced by Pete.

How could anyone possibly keep up with all the "exclusive" stuff he makes?

The unfortunate thing is that you don't know whether it'll be good, bad or whatnot until you try one for yourself. And if you like it...and try and get more after the initial sales, there's none to be found. That's what I really think is BS with all of the exclusive's and LE's that everybody puts out...not just Pete.

Barclay Rex = Out of this world NYC taxes

No thank you, I say. I'll catch the next exclusives :sign:

Living and/or working here and you just kind of get used to it after awhile.

Will they be available from vendors here at CP? I thought this was a Barclay Rex exclusive.

Can't drop $250 on a box right now

I am down for a fiver if there is room!!

I am saving up for some Noellas! (Greg you in a split? :thumbs: )

No. Pete will have another exclusive release out about 2 weeks after this one. :laugh: :rolleyes:

I was assuming a new stick was being made to commemorate the drubbing the Spartans received yesterday at the hands of the 18th ranked Hawkeyes :whistling:

I thought you were bragging about a having ordered a box of these new releases, in which case you are obligated to share ;)