• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No more election advertisements after tonight

x2.
I am extremely burned out this time around.
Now we just get to sit back and watch the scandals!

Now we go back to erectile dysfunction commercials, i love Elvis singing 'Viva Las Vegas', but the commercials have ruined it for me. :(

Yes the air time will be fill with other usless crap far at least a couple more years.

This is one political thread I can add to with clear conscience. Thank GOD its over.

Ditto on that. It's not like CP doesn't have a conservative political slant in general. I'm simply not keen on an endless stream of political point-scoring. Take it to free republic (or daily kos) if you feel so strongly about it (and yes, that means you, bumper sticker in your sig file man).

I went for a walk before friends came over for dinner, and smoked a Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Maduro. Nice enough, not stellar, I know I've smoked something with a similar flavor profile but can't place it. Ah well.

AMEN!

If I had to hung up on one more pollster, recorded message from some crook, or send Porter after one more door to door idiot, I was gonna REALLY start getting pissed! :laugh:

ThatGuy (adam) and I were sitting under my carport a few weeks ago, enjoying a cigar, when I hear a diesel Dodge driving down my street and pulls into my driveway. No big deal... my brother has one just like it. Wait... no, it's not a dually. Hmm... wonder if the nephew bought one. Nope... woman walks up, clipboard in hand, and asks if I was me. Told her my drivers license said so, so I must be. Adam looks at her and simplay said... 'Politico?' and she said yup... wanted to ask me a few questions. Said Nope.. buzz off. She wanted to know who I was gonna vote for and all that crap. Gets back into the truck (the driver never got out!) and pulled out of my drive. Drove down a few doors, turned around in another driveway and then promptly left my neighborhood. Wierd, or what? Almost ruined a really good cigar, if I was gonna have to get up, walk to the fence to open the gate, and say.... 'Get the Kitty!!!! to Porter (his chase command...)

I am sooooooooooooooo happy this is over. Granted you cannot BUY entertainment this good, but it gets so damn old so damn fast.

See, I knew there was a reason to wait until mid-November to come home on R&R... :D