• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No Ugly Women-Just Poor Ones

hudsonvalley

MMMM...Ember
This attached photo was taken at a competition in June 2006. The competition was between 9 women for best makeover.
They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours before the contest. Look at the before and after photos. It really is Shocking!

Conclusion - there are no ugly women * (see below), only poor women.... If you had the money....Good Grief!!!
BTW, the woman 2nd from the left won the contest.

moki to the resue--see below

Ya linked us to your livemail/hotmail account lol

Yeah but do you want a woman that needs 12 hours to get ready or only 2 or 3?

They all had surgery, it was for a disgusting reality show called The Swan. All that make-up and surgery and the best they can come up with is some very unnatural/manly looking emotional train-wrecks. Yay society! :sign:

Yeah, I was just thinking about this last night when I was at Walgreen's and I saw the 3 full isles of makeup and beauty products. Dose anything come stock anymore? Makes you wonder some times if it was beer goggles or just all the makeup and shit she had on.

This is why I tend to go for the natural beauty, not the inch deep makeup beauty.....LOL.

This is why I tend to go for the natural beauty, not the inch deep makeup beauty.....LOL.

Here is proof, no matter how much make up is worn, ugly is ugly. I am with you Brandon.

Tammy_Faye_Bakker_closeup_2005-750_750.jpg