• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-alcoholic pairings

Snoozer

I'm looking for different ideas for non-alcoholic pairings with cigars since I don't drink anymore. I found myself, I usually enjoy a strong coffee/espresso with my cigars. As for cold drinks I like root beer, diet cola or water. Just wondering if anyone had any other suggestions.

I have been loving Dr Pepper with my sticks. It's like a more complex Coke. :)

Well, I wasn't sure if this was a good idea or not when I started but this afternoon while driving I paired a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 with a Sonic Route 44 Cherry Limeade. Both were tasty!

Scotch, oh sorry, i forgot ??? oh yea, black coffee in the morning and water in the afternoon with a nice piece of chocolate to cleanse the pallet.

Sam

Of course, it depends on the cigar - but generally I do coffee, espresso, iced green tea (home made, unsweetened), or seltzer water.

Coffee with lots of milk and sugar is the way I usually go with my pairing, although colas mix surprisingly well with a cigar as well. In a pinch, water works just fine.

Coffee in the morning and Diet Dr. Pepper for a non-alcoholic alternative otherwise.

edit-grammar

As a diabetic I have to limit my beer intake so I find myself smoking and drinking Diet Dr. Pepper also we have sugar free Kool aid lol rp