• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

Those aren't the OG Star Wars, so probably really won't go up in value over the years. However, I remember as a kid we used to get these E.T. soaps that were shaped like his space ship. I read an article a while back that listed those E.T. soaps (along with pretty much any and all original Star Wars toys/memorabilia) as selling recently for ridiculous amounts of money. So, hey, maybe couldn't hurt to buy another one of those things there and stash it away unopened for a few decades!

i bought new phone with call recorder software for work. Sometimes I record calls from different users. Recorder allows user to save every detail of each personal or business call, access and listen recordings anytime, anywhere and share phone calls with other people and apps

Last edited:
Hey all -- make all the funny posts you want about these douchenozzles, but don't quote their post, as it only registers as engagement for the bots and encourages more of their shitstorming on the forum.

Ah, my apologies. I will refrain from doing so, thanks for the heads-up.

I broke down and bought a super-duper, needle nose, crescent, monkey mother fucking dehumidifier for my cabin. (if anyone knows where that reference came from (without cheating) I will send a fiver). It works down to 41 degrees, it can pull 70 pints per day, and it will turn the compressor off if it freezes over. All the previous ones I bought would freeze up and kill the compressor.

My cabin is surrounded by 100 ft. tall oak trees so the cabin doesn't get sun or wind and has a tendency to smell musty. I hope this does the trick!

I purchased this one nearly two months ago & it's been sitting in a warehouse in Tokyo.
Requested shipping <48 hours ago & it's currently in Anchorage, AK, and soon (Monday?) to be in the Twin Cities.
Circa 2009/2010, custom ordered, by a large music instrument retailer in Japan.
This is on par with Fender USA Custom Shop level guitars but at a tiny fraction of the cost of over priced USA made guitars.
Oh my ....... can't wait .......

Sonix ST 1.jpg

Sonix ST 7.jpg

Sonix ST 8.jpg

Sonix ST 10.jpg

I broke down and bought a super-duper, needle nose, crescent, monkey mother fucking dehumidifier for my cabin. (if anyone knows where that reference came from (without cheating) I will send a fiver). It works down to 41 degrees, it can pull 70 pints per day, and it will turn the compressor off if it freezes over. All the previous ones I bought would freeze up and kill the compressor.

My cabin is surrounded by 100 ft. tall oak trees so the cabin doesn't get sun or wind and has a tendency to smell musty. I hope this does the trick!
Ah yes, Men are Pigs. Classic.

Jay and Silent Bob

I purchased this one nearly two months ago & it's been sitting in a warehouse in Tokyo.
Requested shipping <48 hours ago & it's currently in Anchorage, AK, and soon (Monday?) to be in the Twin Cities.
Circa 2009/2010, custom ordered, by a large music instrument retailer in Japan.
This is on par with Fender USA Custom Shop level guitars but at a tiny fraction of the cost of over priced USA made guitars.
Oh my ....... can't wait .......

View attachment 45969

View attachment 45970

View attachment 45971

View attachment 45972
Ouuuuuu, 6 string. Poor Nick probably just creamed his cycle 😱😱😱

First thoughts of mine, as well, but aside from the monkey, and "motherfucking", the quote doesn't really stand out from anything Jay has said. Maybe, but I can't think of it.
It's from Tim Allen's standup show Men Are Pigs. That routine led to Tool Time.