• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Noob Question: What are the lockers for at cigar lounges?

Kllian

I've visited two different cigar lounges today and I saw that both of them have lockers in them. What are these lockers for? What do people store in them?

Those are sock lockers. It's customary to take off your socks and place them in a locker if you decide on smoking a cigar at a lounge :whistling:

lol, how did I know I'd get some funny replies :)

I have an ex-wife and she lives over 8,000 miles away :)

They are for socks????? I have been taking my underwear off for all these years!

Look at these jokers, hassling the new guy. Sheesh, frickin' FOG Beyond the Band, thinks he's SO BIG. :sign:

Dude, they're for storing your cigars.

I'm surprised glory hole hasnt been said yet lol.

so people place one of their humidors in the locker and just leave some of their sticks at the lounge to smoke?

Usually those lockers are humidors themselves. And yes, some may be used for glory holes :)

Again, you must not be married and you evidently forgot the pain from your previous marriage.

Sorry I'm a bit drunk and pissed at the turnout of this Baltimore Indy game

Most of the lockers are temp/humidity controlled, so you can store your cigars there. Some lounges also allow alcohol, so you can store a bottle or two in your locker as well.

On the other hand, I suppose they would make a good place to keep your socks.

Again, you must not be married and you evidently forgot the pain from your previous marriage.

Sorry I'm a bit drunk and pissed at the turnout of this Baltimore Indy game

never listened or paid much attention her lol :D

but I gotta ask, whats with the marriage references? wives dont like cigars at the house?

It's like the term WFM or Wife Free Money.
What she doesn't know.... You know the rest.

Souldog you better watch it. As discussed last night I am the sienor member between the two of us :sign:

There is never a bad question. I am glad you appreciate the humor. It probably has more to do with the timing. Everyone here is drinking or wishes they were. ;)

Looks like da boys have covered this question pretty well. But one thing for sure, socks don't smoke very well. :laugh:

Gee, and all this time I thought they were for storing lingerie for the after hours parties . . . :whistling:

~Boar

Gee, and all this time I thought they were for storing lingerie for the after hours parties . . . :whistling:

They are if you are in the right cigar shop. At least that's what I've heard. Could be for storing butterflies too. :whistling:

~Boar

What you do with your locker is your business. I guess. :laugh: :p

Don't judge me, bro. :p

000849-sheep-pig-cow-old-pervert-1.jpg

~Boar