• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NorCal HERF, Dinner and Wine Tour III

We're going to postpone this HERF guys, new dates will be posted later but we're looking at a Octoberish time frame.

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience for anyone.

David
Hey Wine Pimp!

Looks like I'm going to be in Sonoma, CA for a wedding 10/23. I know my family loves to do wine tasting, do you have any recommendations for that area? And do you have any ideas on what Octoberish is looking like for this event?

Thanks bro!

We're going to postpone this HERF guys, new dates will be posted later but we're looking at a Octoberish time frame.

David
Hey Wine Pimp!

Looks like I'm going to be in Sonoma, CA for a wedding 10/23. I know my family loves to do wine tasting, do you have any recommendations for that area? And do you have any ideas on what Octoberish is looking like for this event?

Thanks bro!

I recommend you give me a call when you are in Sonoma guy

David
Hey Wine Pimp!

Thanks bro!

I expect one to.

David
Hey Wine Pimp!

Thanks bro!

I expect one to.

Almost sounds like someone needs to setup a Sonoma HERF in October...I would be there, not that far from the Bay Area.

David
Hey Wine Pimp!

Thanks bro!

I expect one to.

Almost sounds like someone needs to setup a Sonoma HERF in October...I would be there, not that far from the Bay Area.
YES, SONOMA HERF!!! SET IT UP!

/end threadjack