• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NorcalMark doesn't play fair!

PhatCat

Just want to remind the community that NorcalMark isn't a straight shooter. ;)

Mark really went above and beyond. Thank you very much.

It seems there are quite a few new folks who have recently joined CP. They might not realize how many great vendor members we have here. Mark is one of them.

To everyone else who has been here for a while, you already knew this, I'm sure.

Thanks again. :thumbs:

Mark is a really great guy. I have only had one interaction with him but it was very generous.

A side question. Is there a place where our member vendors are listed? I mean I see retail banners and people advertising in the forum periodically but is there a nice handy dandy list of vendor members someplace?

I could not agree more on all accounts. Mark is a generous guy and a great retailer.

I haven't yet had the pleasure of dealing with him, but if he is anything like any of the other vendors here (as the replies seem to indicate), it'll be a smooth transaction. Hopefully he'll ship to Canada :)

Guys, there are some stand up retailers here - use them and you will not be treated unfairly. Do a little searching and holy crap you can find damn near anything... it's good to support our folk here :thumbs:

Mark is a top-notch vendor.

I ordered from him a few times and it was a very good service.:thumbs:

Mark is a really great guy. I have only had one interaction with him but it was very generous.

A side question. Is there a place where our member vendors are listed? I mean I see retail banners and people advertising in the forum periodically but is there a nice handy dandy list of vendor members someplace?

I was wondering the same thing, for I want to support the vendors here and a list would be nice.

i've bought a couple boxes from him and they have always been priced well and shipped fast. what more can you ask for?

Been very fortunate to have Mark not only my go to B&M here in Sacramento but a very good friend! No doubt in my mind would I vouch for this guy.