• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

North American/South American Pass....

PEE PEE DANCE! ! !

Waiting in anticipation. . . but alas, still no box. Can't wait! ! !

By the way guys, I am putting together a line up for the return trip. The SOUTH AMERICA / NORTH AMERICA PASS! ! ! Gonna be FANTASTIC! ! !

Can't wait for this one to be done, and the next one to be gearing up! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

Close But No Cigars! ! !

Well. . . .the North America /South America pass has made it to Guyana. . . but not to me yet.

I am glad this pass has gone so well, until now. At least the only one who is inconvenienced is me. Up to this point, this pass has gone GREAT!

Today, I got a notice that the pass had arrived, and that I could go to the Post Office about three blocks away and pick it up. In the past, when I went to the Post Office, they always charged me about $2.00 US for Duty. So, I went this afternoon to pick it up, and was told it was at ANOTHER Post Office. Off I went to that one, stood in line for about 30 minutes, only to be told it was at the MAIN POST OFFICE, downtown. So off to that Post Office I went. Got there and they DID have the box. . . but then I was told I would have to pay $150.00 US in Duty. Needless to say, I did not go with that much Money. . . so alas, the pass is still sitting in the Post Office. ( all of this took about 4 hours, and STILL no cigars. . .welcome to the Third World)

I will go in the morning and pay the extortion money, and get my cigars away from the Kidnappers!

I will let you guys know when I get it!

Don't worry though, I am sure I will get it tomorrow.

By the way, like I said before, this pass has been fantastic. Everyone got it turned around quickly, and the puts and takes were all WONDERFUL! ! ! I was very very impressed. And, like I said before, if there is going to be a problem, I am glad that I am the one to bear it.

Perhaps tomorrow night, I will be enjoying one of the many wonderful smokes you guys included in this pass! CAN'T WAIT! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

Ouch , that sucks. If you dont pick it up can you have it returned to the States and get it later?

You know. . . I thought of that. And told them to just send it back. They said, "If you don't take it, you forfeit it." Didn't want to do that. So. . . I will pay the ransom.

:( :( :( :( :(

However. . .once I get them, although my wallet will be lighter, my spirits will be higher. :D :D :D :D

Oh well . . .

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

Ouch!

Sorry Bruddah Steve... as I'm pretty sure it's my fault for the large ransom. The declared value I listed was close to the actual value of the box... I didn't even think about you having to pay duties on it... sorry Brother! Next time I'll know to declare it as a $20 gift.

Aloha,

Wade

Man, don't worry about it. As I said before, that is the way things happen in a third world country. Things never happen the same way.

However, I should be able to free the cigars in just a few moments. I will let everyone know when I get them. Then, the pass will be complete! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! ! !

:D :D :D :D

HAPPY SMOKES!

GB

Well. . .the pass is no longer a hostage, and I have it in my possession! ! !

:D :D :D :D :D

I just opened the box, and the aroma was FANTASTIC! ! !

Everything looks good, and I can't wait to light one up!

Thanks to all who have participated in this fun and wonderful pass. By far, it has travelled ALOT of miles, even been held hostage by Guyanese Customs Agents, but finally. . . it is here! ! !

Thanks to all who were a part.

NOW. . . get ready for the sister pass. . . the SOUTH AMERICA / NORTH AMERICA PASS! ! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congratulations on a very successful pass!

Dave ;)