• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

North Dallas 4/15/08 I'm Bored!

Well fellas a great turnout, and I had a great time! It was great to get to HERF with a lot of you for the first time. Look forward to some more!
B

Had a great time, Brandon and the rest of the guys that were there. According to Jake I need to smoke better cigars at these HERFs. :sign:

Had a great time tonight, that patio is great. Glad to see the regulars and meet some of you for the first time. Although I was beginning to think JayDee (Josh) really didn't exist, glad to have you finally make it. More cowbell please!
Greg (muddstick), nice to meet you as well, & Link too. Spring nights in TEXAS are glorious!

I had a great night last night. Cask Strength should NOT be drank on a Tuesday night (*stumbles into work) Good times were had tho!

It was great meeting all of you last night. A great group of guys i will be seeing more of in the future.

Nick, Jeff thanks for the gars and knowledge. It just goes to show, no matter how much you THINK you know about something theres always someone out there that knows A LOT more than you. :)

Brandon, thanks for the Opus that was a class act. I will get you back some day. (it might involve some concrete, welding material and liquid nail).

You guys WOULD herf when I was outta town. Well I got back at 9pm. Ok how bout a herf next week as well. I'll post details. (you know I hate missing herfs)

I had a great night last night. Cask Strength should NOT be drank on a Tuesday night (*stumbles into work) Good times were had tho!

It was great meeting all of you last night. A great group of guys i will be seeing more of in the future.

Nick, Jeff thanks for the gars and knowledge. It just goes to show, no matter how much you THINK you know about something theres always someone out there that knows A LOT more than you. :)

Brandon, thanks for the Opus that was a class act. I will get you back some day. (it might involve some concrete, welding material and liquid nail).

lol, I will bet that I can defuse it too. Had a great time Josh, and look forward to it again.
B

You guys WOULD herf when I was outta town. Well I got back at 9pm. Ok how bout a herf next week as well. I'll post details. (you know I hate missing herfs)

Wish you would have been in town Frank! We had a great time, and you also decided to HERF on my off day finally. I just might be able to make your HERF next week...
B