• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

North East Jersey Cigar B&Ms?

Krautle87

Confutatis maledictis, voca me cum benedictis.
Okay, so I'm going up to Lodi (right by Hackensack) with the gf to hang out with one of her friends, any good cigar stores worth checking out? I should be passing through Elizabeth, North Bergen, Hackensack, ect. We might be going into the city, in which case there's DEFINATLEY going to be a stop at Davidoff of Geneva, but I'd like to know if theres anything else worthwhile in Guido-ville North Jersey. :p :whistling:

OK.
On Rt.17 North in Paramus is a big JR Cigar. Good prices on what they carry.
In Ridgewood on Chestnut St. is The Tobacco Shop. Very nice selection of smokes and they are not gougers.
Good luck and enjoy!

I have never been there but there is a place called Reuben's Smoke Stack or smoke shop or something that is in Hackensack. One of the only local authorized Tatuaje dealers around I think.

I have never been there but there is a place called Reuben's Smoke Stack or smoke shop or something that is in Hackensack. One of the only local authorized Tatuaje dealers around I think.

Reuban is a friend of mine,new shop and a tad high but has some great stuff.

Ridegwood's tobbacco shop is great and a great bunch of folks running it,Tatuaje and other hard to finds.

Around the block next town over from ridgewood...almost,is Enrico's,a godson to one of the fuente's and guraenteed to keep Opus all year round,and usually always have Anejo's and hemi maduros is Enrico's.Wycoff NJ

Enricos and Tobacco shop have websites with directions.
I dunno if reuban has a site up yet.

Montclair on Bloomfield ave is Fume' great bunch of guys and open the latest,and has all new Oliva's.

Also in on Bloomfield ave, north from Fume to Verona is Johnny's....the smoke shop or something like that.

J&R is in paramus and whippany too.

Another cigar shop is in Bloomfield on 419 broad st called Sanj's Smoke Shop....nice store with wide selection.

Reuban is a friend of mine,new shop and a tad high but has some great stuff.

Well I made the trip yesterday before I got these responses, but I looked up the Smoke Stack and stopped by, and picked up my first Tatuajes.

I'll have to take a look into another trip for that "guaranteed Opus" shop, thanks. :thumbs:

Around the block next town over from ridgewood...almost,is Enrico's,a godson to one of the fuente's and guraenteed to keep Opus all year round,and usually always have Anejo's and hemi maduros is Enrico's.Wycoff NJ
THANKS for the tip on Enrico's in Wyckoff, Pengy!!
Ruben's has a website-http://www.rubenssmokestack.com/frames.htm, never been there though.