• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

North v. South

fca_blake70

Reaction score
I tried searching and couldn't find anything so stop me if this has already been done, but....

I was thinking about having a Bombing War between BOTL's in the North and South. I don't think I'm experienced enough to host said War, but I was just thinking it would be a cool idea. I've noticed a lot of smack talk between BOTL's on here about where they live and it'd be cool to have a War based on geographic location. Just throwing this out there and looking for opinions.

Sounds interesting; although the first thing I thought of when I read your post about war was Brad's ridiculous war a while back. For you new guys, grab a smoke and enjoy reading - one hell of an idea and a lot of fun that "Mr. Balls" initiated...

War

Sounds interesting; although the first thing I thought of when I read your post about war was Brad's ridiculous war a while back. For you new guys, grab a smoke and enjoy reading - one hell of an idea and a lot of fun that "Mr. Balls" initiated...

War

<threadjack on>

Damn, I read through the first 6 pages of that and WOW, the amount of creativity and thought that went into that war was only matched by the generosity that Brad demonstrated there.

<threadjack off>

Blake, this North v. South wouldn't have anything to do with slavery would it? :sign:

Now how north are you talking about :)

Mason Dixon was the original thought, but like I said, it's all about the guys on here who give each other hell about the North/South. I don't care where it's drawn as long as some of these guys finally back up the talk and represent.

As for Kyle...it's all about revenge! :sign:

War

That's possibly the coolest idea I've seen for a War. The amount of creativity it takes to not only think up the idea, but to work out potential problems amazes me. People organizing things like that are what set CP apart from the rest. Generosity here is immeasurable. Well done.

No offense, but I'm kind of burned out on the bombing thing. How about we settle down and just bomb whomever and whenever we feel the urge.

If we do take a break we should definitely keep this idea in the back of our mind for next time. I have seen quite a bit of banter between the S/BOTL in reference to who lived on what side of the country, all in good fun of course!

Sounds good to me. Just gauging interest. This may be something I que up once I get more experience on the board and can host myself. Thanks for the replies guys.

No offense, but I'm kind of burned out on the bombing thing. How about we settle down and just bomb whomever and whenever we feel the urge.

I'm with you Bruce.
No offense here either, but no one gets told that they have to participate in these things. If you want to play along, good....if not, no big deal, go about your business.

The south'll rise agayin'!! All you snowbirds are goin' doyown! But seriously; I'm new here, but if it gets started, I want in.

The south'll rise agayin'!! All you snowbirds are goin' doyown! But seriously; I'm new here, but if it gets started, I want in.

I also want in :D

Please wait till we unfreeze I don't want to crack.

"No offense, but I'm kind of burned out on the bombing thing. How about we settle down and just bomb whomever and whenever we feel the urge."-Nullsmurf

I don't negotiate with terrorists. :angry:

"No offense, but I'm kind of burned out on the bombing thing. How about we settle down and just bomb whomever and whenever we feel the urge."-Nullsmurf

There's a quote function...

^^^^^
SEE

Look bottom right of whatever post you want to quote and hit the "Quote" button....

Voila... You've just quoted someone....

Probably not the best person to be calling a terrorist, even in jest.

I'm with you Bruce.
No offense here either, but no one gets told that they have to participate in these things. If you want to play along, good....if not, no big deal, go about your business.

Let me be a wee bit more explicit then. I'd hate to see this degenerate into a leg humping, one up, lookit me fest. However, you're right. Go bomb whomever, however you like.

Yea, I couldn't figure the quote function out last night. And I don't actually think the guy is a terrorist....

None taken.

Isn't something like this usually organized a bit more subtly? If you just get a bunch folks together to bomb one another, aren't you effectively organizing a bunch of blind trades?

However, if you'd like to send bombs to people and ask others if they'd like to join you, go right ahead. Just make sure you're doing it for the right reasons and don't expect that you'll necessarily get return fire. I think most people know by now that some of us PIF instead of firing back directly.

Brad's (smokyballs) war was fun, but it didn't have sides. It was every man for himself.