• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Northeast members

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a thread about concern for northeastern members
in the path of a hurricane. we were wrong to jack it CC.
let's start our own willie bashing thread. doing what we're
doing is exactly what i took issue with mikedevilsfan about.

todd

boeman said:
No I don't want the xikar... don't get me wrong, I am a gun owner (Ruger P90 45 ACP and an MK90). I voted for the conceal and carry bill here in MO in 1999. I am glad it was passed by the MO congress, but I don't like the fact that the will of the people was ignored when they passed it (mixed emotions about the whole thing)
p90 is a good gun.

i'm not familiar with the passing of the bill.
how was the will of the people ignored?

coventrycat86 said:
And, if you don't like what I'm saying about the worst president in the history of this country (yes this is my opinion and this is the lobby), sorry but too bad.

Don't tell me that you think that someone who commits a felony, AND ADMITS THAT HE DID while serving in an elected office should be allowed to remain in that office. Even moderate Democrats agree with that, it's the partisian ones that do not.
First of all... I never said a word about what I think.... and I will not.

This isn't the place that I want to discuss politics.

Again, I plead guilty as charged to jacking the thread but I'd suggest that virtually anytime people talk about anything, many times the discussions drifts off of the original topic, just go to any town meeting and see what I mean.

But as Lucky said, if we want to start our own thread to bash Willie it's a neat idea and I'm sure once that once it gets started, it will go WAAAAAAAAAAAAY off track which I really don't have an objection to, I just love to see what peole have to say even when I disagree with them.

I also very much enjoy other topics coming up even when they are unrelated to the original topic. For instance, at this point in this thread, we're talking about chasing storms, where to get a very nice cigar cutter, preferences on different types of guns, and whether or not the will of the people was ignored, the death penalty and environmental issues.

Oh gee, never mind about those last three, boeman doesn't want to discuss politics, at least he doesn't want me and lucky discussing politics but its okay if he does.

First of all... I never said a word about what I think.... and I will not.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you NEVER said a word about what you think, what's this?:

I voted for the conceal and carry bill here in MO in 1999. I am glad it was passed by the MO congress, but I don't like the fact that the will of the people was ignored when they passed it (mixed emotions about the whole thing)
I am not a fan of the NRA

I am a moderate democrat! I think the death penalty is great in certain circumstances... as you can tell by the vehicles I drive, I'm not a tree hugger
etc. etc.

Never is a bad word to use, it usually (not ALWAYS) bites you in the ass.

Pseronally, I'm glad you told me what you think because you consider yourself a moderate Democrat and I'm a conservative Republican and I agree with you on everything you said except that I see no need for concealed weapons permits and I love the NRA even though I don't really like guns. I find it interesting that you and I have essentialy the identical views about the death penalty and environmentalists.

It's getting cloudy here....................... (the weather in the Northeast I mean)

I guess I need to elaborate for you...

I never said a word about what I think about the last legally elected president!

Ha, the last legally elected president was George W. Bush.

Too bad you can't face reality, George Bush received more votes in Florida than Al Gore did thus he was elected President of the United States. Just face facts and stop being a wise ass.

If Gore had only won his home state...........

Gee I guess those who know him best.............

Please do not change the discussion of topics. If anyone would like to start a political thread (which I personally am against since this is a Cigar Forum, not a Political Forum), please keep it all in one place, and in only one single topic. Again, CP is a friendly cigar community, and whatever people's views are in the political realm should probably not enter CP. After all, we all do have 1 thing in common, and that is the love of cigars.

Thanks for your understanding.

- Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.