• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Northern Colorado Herf/Party/BBQ

Hey all, if you ever get the chance to attend a herf where Lauren has the BBQ fired up you'd be crazy not to attend. Brisket, pork butt, sausage all amazing. Lauren thanks for the incredible food and hospitality. You've got a great group of friends. BTW when can I get my chair back???

I do wanted to make this. I had in-laws in town and could not get across the Thompson if my life would have depended on it. This was a really tough weekend. Glad you had a good time. How about Loren's stash. Did you get to pilfer it?

What chair?

I did find a new chase to smoke in on Sunday! How's the back? Where/when do we Herf next?

Fish guy - I took a look at his humidor, but as Loren mentioned I jacked up my back earlier in the day (replacing a cedar fence post) and it was all I could do to wait for the food.  Maybe another time I can rummage around and pilfer something. I heard the Thompson was flowing at 47,500 cfs. That's a lot of water considering the big flood of the (70's???) was 30,000 cfs.

As far as the next Herf, I am about 90% done with my mancave (sorry Ironpeddler) and was going to put out an invite to baptise it. Probably mid October.

I think I will chasing a pronghorn the first weekend, and and elk/bear the third weekend and out of state the last weekend.
I nominate the 12th of Oct!
Woohoo!
I might even bring a little BBQ.

And possibly a chair.