• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not a good day

Doc Wylie

Curmudgeon
Man oh man ... life can be cruel, that's for sure. My best friend has been fighting for his life for the last two months following botched heart surgery. Today I learned the situation is futile and he is to be removed from life support as soon as his out-of-town relatives can get here. This is a man who has been my friend and confident ( as well as my personal attorney) for over 25 years. To say I am crushed and saddened is an understatement. Enjoy today, my friends, because you don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Very sad to hear that, thoughts go out to him and his friends and family.

I have 5 stents in my heart..........I am very aware of how delicate life is.  Make sure if you can, to say goodby...........it may help both of you.

I'm sorry to hear this Tom. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and you also.

Wow, sorry to hear of this situation. My thoughts and prayers are with him and anyone close to him. I will be smoking a very good cigar tonight to honor him.

Tom I'm sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts are with you all!

Having lost both parents to cancer before I hit 33, I have an understanding.

Best to you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

Sorry to hear this Tom. Thoughts and prayers sent your way...

Life is very precious my friend...and the older we get, the more we realize that fact. Judging by your reaction, it seems like he's way too young to leave this Earth...hang in there and give your best to those left behind in his family because they will need your support.

All of you will be in my prayers.

Very sorry to hear the bad news. Be strong for the family. I can't imagine what you and the family must be going through.

My sincere thanks to all who have expressed their well-wishes and words of encouragement. It is comforting to know that others stand beside you in times such as this. My friend passed away peacefully early this morning with his entire family at his bedside. We all have countless memories of happier times and I'm sure, in time, these memories will sustain us and make us smile again.

Again, thank you one and all for your kind words. They mean more than you will ever know.

So sorry for your loss, you guys are in my thoughts.  I lost a loved one a few weeks ago, too.  Life is delicate, and precious, for sure.

Condolences Tom. While my father-in-law has reached 95, he is now on hospice and it is just a matter of time. Your relationship is precious memories. Now the family needs your support.