• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not really a deal but...

insight

Making friends everywhere!
Hey guys I just found a link to a site selling opus X for fairly close to MSRP (a dollar or two above). This obviously is meaningless to those living near enough to an authorized AF dealer to get them for MSRP or better but for those BOTL paying out the ass for these sticks it might be worth checking out. Haven't ordered from them before so I would also be interested to hear about others' experiences with this company.
Old Virginia Tobacco Company

Its not that bad of a price actually. Good thing I am still working on the 6 boxes i have or I would end up calling. :whistling:

The guys at the OVTC have treated me great in the past. The fact that they list all their cigars doesn't mean they have them in stock. Email them first to find out, cause I think I got the last 3 opusx they had in stock some time in July and they weren't expecting a shipment till late Novermber.

better luck next time :p

Just got this e-mail from them...

"Daniel, thanks for your Opus request. Sorry tho, all Opus sold out at
this time. We may get some nearer to late Nov/early Dec, if all goes
well. Do feel free to stay in touc. Happy to help if we have the
goodies
to do so. As we do not backorder the Opus, we will have to regretfully
cancel your current order."

Oh well, I'll try again then. I'll just go back and order something else :thumbs:

Just got this e-mail from them...

"Daniel, thanks for your Opus request. Sorry tho, all Opus sold out at
this time. We may get some nearer to late Nov/early Dec, if all goes
well. Do feel free to stay in touc. Happy to help if we have the
goodies
to do so. As we do not backorder the Opus, we will have to regretfully
cancel your current order."

Oh well, I'll try again then. I'll just go back and order something else :thumbs:

brickhouse told me about them, he almost a month ago, he also said to email them to check inventory, and they said just about the same thing.
they seem really nice.

Its not that bad of a price actually. Good thing I am still working on the 6 boxes i have or I would end up calling. :whistling:
ROFLMAO, I think I have 6 Opus total! I think I may call on the xXx, good price there. Finding Opus at $1 above MSRP is a pretty good deal for me, we don't have an Opus dealer in WI that I know of.

Wade

Thanks for the link

Another quick note, that's a pretty neat site, I mean, they have a TON of stuff, now if they have all they list, that's a dang good site.