• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not safe even during Holy week.... WTF?

Light this!

Licensed to Kill
Wow it seems that the brothers on this forum don't even care about Holy week. Got home home today and found a pretty big package from the USPS on my front door. I know that I didn't order anything so I opened it up anyway and boom there goes Holy Thursday's mass for tonight.

Brother John (cigars&coffee) hit me again. A nice bottle of the red juice and a box of some goodies. A real surprise for me to be sure and greatly appreciated it John. I'm still adjusting to not smoking regularly and getting smacked is just what the doctor ordered - thank you very much!

I'm heading to Vegas in September so we'll definitely meet up for a smoke and some poker brother.  :thumbs:

You are most vulnerable when your guard is down. Nice work.

Kris, I hope it served as a little pick me up. The timing couldn't have been any better because you had just posted a few picks showing the progression of your wine project. Now I have a better idea about the number of containers of "red juice" I can squeeze into a box...lol. Enjoy!