• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not smoking many cigars lately.

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
For months the weather just plain sucked. Also now that have a smoking ban in Bavaria, going to bar for a smoke is out of the question.

And now that its finally gotten half-way nice outside, I have a sinus infection.

On the plus side, my cigars are aging... meh.

Just wanted to say hi, and let you gents know why I've been lurking lately.

Shawn

I missed your avatar. That little scientist makes me happy.

Glad to see ya posting, hope the weather cooperates with you soon!

I get your feeling I have about 4weeks of summers (okay maybe 8) here and it raining often these past few years....at leat I now have a garage to hide this winter !

x2 on the sinus infection. It sucks.

Bavaria passed a smoking ban?

I hear you on the sinus issues. Good luck and hope you get it turned around soon.

Bavaria passed a smoking ban?

Yeah thanks to the sneaky back-hand politics of this asshole here,,,

732561388-11543725_2.9.jpg

His little no one cares about oko party brought the issue to a peoples vote then heavily advertised that if if no one voted things would stay the same.

So 30% of the adult Bavarian population showed up to vote on the issue 30% of 100% !!!
And of that 30%, 60% voted for the smoking ban.

So a small minority dictated what the rest of the adult population was allowed to do. Of course once it became clear how it came about, a lot of people who didn't go to vote complained, but by that time is was already too late.

Living in a land of everyone hates smoking lately and only being able to smoke in B&M and few open cafes looks like how the world is going which really does suck.

I hear you Shawn, we have a red headed devil as a PM and the whole bloody country is a no smoking zone, and as far as the sinus infection since the drought broke my allergies have gone haywire. FML

Maybe cigars are going the way of ammunition. Let's hoard them so when the Anti-smoking Nazi's take away our freedom to enjoy our hobby, we still have the ability to enjoy it for an extended period within our own domain. :) Cheers!!! :whistling:

Sounds like if everybody voted, then things would have stayed the same. The vocal minority wins again.

Let's send that guy a CP hat.

Sounds like if everybody voted, then things would have stayed the same. The vocal minority wins again.

Let's send that guy a CP hat.

He actually had advertisements stating that if no one voted the status-quo would remain. It's in court right now, but I don't see the ban being over-turned.

Shawn, your cigars are now expired and thus worthless. Sorry for the bad news

That sucks. We are on our third consecutive day of Summer over here in the SW. Actually got to sit out on my bedroom balcony in the sun yesterday, rather than in the wind tunnel out front.

Shawn, your cigars are now expired and thus worthless. Sorry for the bad news

OK. lol

Dont feel bad I have a lot of cigars slowly expiring as well. The pollen went crazy here in April and amazing what a sinus infection can do to cigar smoking. I moved over to pipes and am still tring to get back in to cigars. My go to sticks dont even taste good.

Luckily I have a great b&m to hang out at. Smoking outside right now is not an option in Mississippi. It's hotter than the tin gates of hell.

Luckily I have a great b&m to hang out at. Smoking outside right now is not an option in Mississippi. It's hotter than the tin gates of hell.

Sorry gaspagoo but I cant let Mississippians get the heat sympathy from the BOTLS. We in AZ are hotter. Care packages are welcome to either myself or Coop.

No doubt it's hot there. We've had some 98-103 temps with about 60% humidity. Bad thing is the humidity will get higher. It's a different heat. People are suffering from the heat in most parts of the country I'm sure.

No doubt it's hot there. We've had some 98-103 temps with about 60% humidity. Bad thing is the humidity will get higher. It's a different heat. People are suffering from the heat in most parts of the country I'm sure.

I will take AZ heat over the SE heat and humidity, no question. That being said I have not smoked a stick in a week. Too friggin hot outside.