• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not smoking many cigars lately.

No doubt it's hot there. We've had some 98-103 temps with about 60% humidity. Bad thing is the humidity will get higher. It's a different heat. People are suffering from the heat in most parts of the country I'm sure.

I will take AZ heat over the SE heat and humidity, no question. That being said I have not smoked a stick in a week. Too friggin hot outside.
+1 on this. It its a dry heat. Haha.

I have been smoking despite the heat though.

Shawn...You SUCK

That is all - Carry on

lol lol lol

How ya been,other thannot smoking and the sinus thing? I amgonna have to find the time to make the drive to yours before I depart theater, not moving to Germany anymore....

Tim

If your definition of "hotter" is what the thermometer says, then yeah, AZ is hotter. If it is what your body is telling you, it is hotter in MS.

Had a Opus X today... It tasted like bliss. :thumbs:

Here is hoping my sinus problems are gone.

Nobody likes a quiter, Shawn! Glad you are back at it. I haven't burned any sticks in a long time either.

I had no intentions of quitting, but wasting good cigars is not something I like to do.

Good thing you were smoking Opus then.....

Sometimes the old sinus does need a break. I know (I have one of those noses that look like they came with the glasses :whistling: ) mine gets messed up pretty regularly.