• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not sure how I got this lucky but...

Buckee

Last nite, huddled in my front porch cigar corner between the heat lamps (not too bad actually if above 25 degrees), SHE came out and commented on how good the Monty Petit Edmundo smelled. That NEVER happens! Not one to let opportunity pass, I said something sweet and sensitive, then offered her the cigar. The resulting "That's not as bad as I thought" I consider a complete and utter victory.

"So would you try one sometime - a small one?" I got a yes - from the girl who's never smoked anything in the 30 years we've been together (well maybe some experimental vegetation back in college). I'll be amazed if she ever tries more than one, but - if that one is a good experience, I'm thinking her tolerance of my indulgences goes waaaaaaay up. So, I'm wrestling with what would be better than "Not as bad as I thought"? I could stick with the Monty PE and be ready to finish it for her, or try something small and milder - I have some Short Stories that are ready - but what would you folks recommend for a first one for her? Any female advisers out there (SOTL?)? The ONLY goal is for her to have a good experience. Thanks, Buckee

You've known this woman 30yrs and you don't realize she wants something?

Doc.

Good story and nice that you guys have yet another hobby to share

Buckee, My wife smokes the Capone small cigars from time to time, but on occasion, she will smoke a LFD box pressed Limatado(sp?). She generally does not smoke all of it, but she does enjoy them.

Ken

Before I even read through your whole post I screamed "SHORT STORY!" at the monitor. It is one of the few cigars that my wife begs me for every time I ask if she wants one.

You've known this woman 30yrs and you don't realize she wants something?

Doc.

Doc - after 30 years I count my lucky stars she's up to try new things. She's no girly girl - 400 jumps, likes the motorcycle, drives the boat, & now this - she likes new experiences almost as much as her old man. So far she's aboard with this new distraction of mine for cigars. Gotta keep her on my side so - what's your recommendation?