• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

not sure if i be grossed out

gws3

1000 post club member
i clipped my lunchtime cigar and sticking out of the end was a hair. ???
didn't stop me from herfing it. anyone else have this or something similar happen? :D

gws3 said:
i clipped my lunchtime cigar and sticking out of the end was a hair. ???
didn't stop me from herfing it. anyone else have this or something similar happen? :D
Now thats a die hard smoker :D

It was probably just a pubic hair from a sun drenched island woman...you know they roll those things on their thighs. ;)

:p

TheBeast said:
It was probably just a pubic hair from a sun drenched island woman...you know they roll those things on their thighs. ;)

Ummmm, ??? , yeah sure. :p

But have you actually seen any of these island women. They are probably 200 pounds, 5 foot 1inches tall. And to find some of those pubes in my stogie "SHIVER"

TheBeast said:

You beat me to it Beast! :D

i prefer the "sports illustrated swimsuit model" vision of the island women.
a guy can dream can't he!!

gws3 said:
i prefer the "sports illustrated swimsuit model" vision of the island women.
a guy can dream can't he!!
Yeah, but those women mave no hair anywhere on the body except their head!
Emo

monkey.jpg

You know I've been just dieing to use this, don't you!

:D :D :sign: :sign: :D :D

gws3: if you found a hair after cutting your cigar, maybe that means your cutter isn't sharp enough :p

Vic

Vikder said:
gws3: if you found a hair after cutting your cigar, maybe that means your cutter isn't sharp enough :p

Vic
i'm sure of that! it's the cutter i keep at work. not a great one to begin with. and when i clipped the cigar that hair was just standing up there. had to pull it out and it was about 1 1/2 inches long.
maybe the health department should keep a check on conditions in those rolling rooms! ;)

gws3 said:
had to pull it out and it was about 1 1/2 inches long.
I bet if you would have played with it first it would have been a little longer :p

Vic