• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

note to self

jailbait

so i was chewing on a romeo y juliet annviserio nub today, after i had smoked it. had been chewing on it for the better part of an hour. I was preparing to spit out what juice had collected in my mouth, when all of a sudden my body decided to inhale air, causing me to swallow a rather large mouth full of spit. the reaction was rather violent....

You have obviously never fallen asleep on your back with a huge wad of Copenhagen in your mouth. It takes a while for that burn to go away.

I use Monte Snus, so I am familiar with the throat burn, but not the violence. Hope everything has calmed down. I'm not a nub chewer, but have seen people do it.

Why do I find it funny that "jailbait" usually refers to a young girl and he/she/it is saying not to swallow.

Small things amuse me sometimes.

I'm guess that a "that's what she said," response would be a highly inappropriate reaction to the title of this thread about now.

Why do I find it funny that "jailbait" usually refers to a young girl and he/she/it is saying not to swallow.

Small things amuse me sometimes.

I too was amused seeing "don't swallow" and "jailbait" being used so close together.

Great minds eh??

:cool:

A few years ago I was working at a retirement home as a waiter. It was a pretty slow day, so I decided to through a lip in during work. I was working on it for about 10 minutes when group of nice old ladies sat down and wanted to order. They all had special orders and were taking forever. They kept talking and talking... Finally I told myself it was time to man up and I swallowed a huge mouthful of spit. :(

It didn't take long before my stomach felt like I had just drank a quart of oil.

When I was a younger man, I was just a bit on the wild side of things. It just so happen that some friends were going to rent the ICE rink to play some pick up HOCKEY.

So I loaded up on the bozz and went down to play. Just a bit drunk, well OK very, took a nice four finger dip of copenhagen. Well not ten minutes later I was laid out into the boards and down went that plug.

Never did I chew again. :whistling:

That sounds painful!

In college, I had a friend who was a slob. The type of guy who leaves cups of Redman and Copenhagen spit all over his room, along with partially eaten pizzas that sat around for weeks (and he would often pick off of these pizzas and eat).

Well, he was drunk and still drinking.... reached up for his cup and grabbed the wrong one and promptly chugged a cup full of Copenhagen spit. He threw up immediately.... So nasty....

Real men swallow their dip. And after doing 2 cans a day since I was 13, well...the burn left long ago.

Don't let Matt R see this thread title, he might get the wrong idea.

Real men swallow their dip. And after doing 2 cans a day since I was 13, well...the burn left long ago.

x2 been doing it since I was 15. No need for cups or spit bottles. But then again, That will be short lived because I got to stop for the fiancee. :sign:

David