• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nothing to gain

I figure if I dont spend more than $1200 a month on cigars, then I wont go over my monthly budget. :D

Its the 9th and you already spent the 1200 hun? :whistling:

Can anyone order those or do you have to be on they're mailing list?

ANyone buying extra OPus sets and wants to trade them for Anejo Sharks, 48's or some other stick I have PM me. :whistling: :thumbs:

Edited to add Opus :whistling:

You're all talking about the Acid collectors tins, right?

Bad news, they just called my cell "Due to overwhelming response. . .we only have 1 black & 2 blue left!!!! :( "

I think I snagged the last black one as of 9:50 a.m. Good luck to all.

Wonder how they picked who got these. I placed an order for a black set and recieved an email stating they were out of them. However orders that were placed after mine were offer to buy the black set, what a weird or bad state of business affairs.

I tried to order 3 Black sets this morning...
Was told they were sold out...
Oh well! Guess I just saved 180 bucks!

-Rob

That sucks. I guess I got the last one because I phoned them.

Email listed as being recieved at 9:18 am.

"Due to overwhelming response I can offer you 2 Blue Box and 1 Black Box. Please Email Or call me at Bonita Smoke Shop

1-800-652-4427 Thank You Lisa."

I talked to her over the phone and she said she was making dozens of phone calls. Don't know which order she called people in though.

I ordered a Black set as well, got the wake-up call this morning...SOLD OUT! :(

They said they have some Blue sets left though.

Just spoke with Lisa on the phone about my order that I placed last night at 12am EST. Looks like they are out of the Black and Platinum sets. Got 2 of the Blue instead. Sounds like they are trying to limit these.

Just to let everyone know, we had a much larger response than anticipated. We sold them in the order that they were received. The girls here are trying to get everybody something. Replaced the Opus sets with the 2005 Forbidden set, and the 2006 Opus Lancero's. A bit more money but a chance for a few good smokes.

And don't worry the Acid Collector Tins are still in stock. :)

Are the 2005 Forbidden and 2006 Lancero sets the regular price of $150? Or is there a special on those too?

Just to let everyone know, we had a much larger response than anticipated. We sold them in the order that they were received. The girls here are trying to get everybody something. Replaced the Opus sets with the 2005 Forbidden set, and the 2006 Opus Lancero's. A bit more money but a chance for a few good smokes.

We had to find something to replace the Opus, so we put them up with a small discount. $139.95. If you find them cheaper somewhere else, let me know and I will see if we can get a better price up. http://www.bonitasmokeshop.com/january_2007_newsletter.htm for the deal.

Are the 2005 Forbidden and 2006 Lancero sets the regular price of $150? Or is there a special on those too?

OK dropping the price to 129.95 on the newsletter page. Hope someone can take advantage of this deal. The normal price will remain at 149.95 on the normal Opus section of the website.