• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Notice to all

Rod,

I'm glad this caught my attention when I lgged onto the homepage. You run a great web site here and I'm glad we're takin' the steps to keep it great.

You have my support and I look forward to the future. Keep up the good work! ;)

Floyd T. :sign:

"Make it so......Number 1!"

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Rod,

I'm glad this caught my attention when I lgged onto the homepage. You run a great web site here and I'm glad we're takin' the steps to keep it great.

You have my support and I look forward to the future. Keep up the good work! ;)

Floyd T. :sign:
[snapback]277634[/snapback]​

I'm with this guy!!!

Seriously, Rod. This is a great site. And it will continue to be a great site beecause of your efforts. This is the friendliest cigar forum on the Internet - if you really get to know the people here and act like a responsible citizen of this community. :thumbs:

Todd tried to hide my work by closing the thread it was on so I had to move it. LMAO.

I dreamed last night that I WAS Rod. I logged on and looked at my board and saw all the nose pickers, the deviants, the spank happy’s, all the mutterers, the mouth breathers, the concentrating white knucklers, I saw the fat bastids, the pencil necks, the grasping low brows, the screamers and the moaners, I saw the bunglers, the barely conscious, the look at me’s and attention whores, I saw laughers and chucklers and titterers, there were squinters and wide eyed wanderers, I saw the ones with bad skin, bad breath and bad attitudes, I saw the nailbiters and wankers, the drunk ones and stoned ones, I saw the really angry men typing furiously, the really dull men typing with one finger and I spread my arms and smiled. “These," I breathed, "these... are my people."
I am now convinced that Rod is one really strange guy.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Todd tried to hide my work by closing the thread it was on so I had to move it. LMAO.

I dreamed last night that I WAS Rod. I logged on and looked at my board and saw all the nose pickers, the deviants, the spank happy’s, all the mutterers, the mouth breathers, the concentrating white knucklers, I saw the fat bastids, the pencil necks, the grasping low brows, the screamers and the moaners, I saw the bunglers, the barely conscious, the look at me’s and attention whores, I saw laughers and chucklers and titterers, there were squinters and wide eyed wanderers, I saw the ones with bad skin, bad breath and bad attitudes, I saw the nailbiters and wankers, the drunk ones and stoned ones, I saw the really angry men typing furiously, the really dull men typing with one finger and I spread my arms and smiled. “These," I breathed, "these... are my people."

NA
[snapback]277750[/snapback]​

LMAO. And fine work it is! I think you outdid yourself, Neal. :thumbs:

Rod, it has been an honor to be a guest of your site since 2000.

Thank you.

Well I am doing some catching up on the individual subcategories and low and behold I ran into this great little thread.

Hats off to you Rod. Keep up the great work.

This worth bringing back to the top :D

BenjieV

good rod i have a scope you can have thank you for running this page.

Personally, it makes perfect sense to me. If you can't take a joke, take a hike

Thank you Rod and the other FOG's for the community you have built here. Its a great place to be and a great BB to be a part of.

SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]277750[/snapback]​
OMG! That is so freakin hillarious!!! Nice summation there Neal! I think you captured the whole community at their most perverted moments. I can't stop laughing. For a second, I thought you might say you realized you were looking in the mirror. :whistling: :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great job Rod. I don't think anyone with a sense of integrity has any problem with you tightening up this ship. I appreciate the efforts you put into this site, and it is a great place to learn more about my hobby.

Thanks Rod!!
- C

This is a good post that we should have as a reminder. It seems like there's some baiting starting again, and perhaps some of the folks who are going to bicker back and forth could read this again, and choose to either ignore each other or get over it. Trashing threads and fouling up discussions is not making the board a better place, and does not add to a positive experience here.

Thanks Rod for all that you've done here!

Just wanted to say that as a complete newbie I think that this is a great site and I have been learning a lot. The response to my questions have been kind and expediant. I am happy to have come across such a great forum and look forward to spending more time here. Thanks Rod and others for making my stay a pleasurable learning experience!

:thumbs: As always Rod you complete us.... :blush:
LOL Keep up the good work brother of the leaf!