• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now I'm Scared

Mercedesguy

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site. I'm trying to absorb all the knowledge and experience here.

I'm listening to all the anxiety about fake Cubans. I've only smoked one (OMG...LUV'd IT!!). I'm wondering, with all the sites advertising Cubans, why do they seem so hard to come by?? Is it that the suppliers can't be trusted? After looking at these sites, it seems like if you have the money, they are readily available. Am I being Naive??

I'm ready to venture into the "good stuff", but....I'M SCARED !!

First off, welcome to CP.

I would suggest reading some of the "pinned" threads regarding talking about sources. Also, remember that Cuban cigars are illegal in the United States.

I think you should hang out here awhile; learn a bit; meet some people and gain some respect. Eventually I think you will find this site very knowledgable and helpful.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Patrick

Mercedesguy said:
Hi everyone. I'm new to the site. I'm trying to absorb all the knowledge and experience here.

I'm listening to all the anxiety about fake Cubans. I've only smoked one (OMG...LUV'd IT!!). I'm wondering, with all the sites advertising Cubans, why do they seem so hard to come by?? Is it that the suppliers can't be trusted? After looking at these sites, it seems like if you have the money, they are readily available. Am I being Naive??

I'm ready to venture into the "good stuff", but....I'M SCARED !!
[snapback]278921[/snapback]​

You should be very worried about counterfeit cuban cigars. The best thing to do is to sit back and spend some time here on the site, and observe. You'll start to get a feel for how things work around here and all of your questions will be answered.

And going by your member name you've already scored a few points in my book. :thumbs:

As Gonz said: you should be worried about counterfeit's. I've asked questions and gotten answers from the BOTL's here on CP. Best advice pay attention to the forum's, spend a little time here and you will find the answers to your questions. Welcome to CP :)

First, welcome to the board. Just as the others have posted. Sit back, absorb, and learn prior to making the big jump. Best of luck.