• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now it's a documented scientific fact!

Geez,

That's Señor Alejandro Robaina pictured in the article!

Wilkey

Sweet, to infinity and beyond! Guess I should drink some coffee so I can stay up and smoke MORE :laugh:

They said they drink coffee,smoke cigars and have sex, they said nothing about being MARRIED. ;)

So I am gonna live til I'm a hundred :thumbs:

Great news, looks like all of us here are onto something good. Does this mean that we can call Mr. Jerry our supplement provider?

CYG

Geez,

That's Señor Alejandro Robaina pictured in the article!

Wilkey

Hard to forget a face like that, lol.

As for the longevity, hmmm...no alcohol, I'm thinking I don't need to live to 100.

Wonder if coffee will work as an extender? What a world this would be!

The kind I drink sure doesn't. I drink it and drink it, but I still can't get any more "extension" than I already have. My brother in law told me to call and order some of those pills, but I heard they really don't work.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to settle for that with which the good lord blessed me. It's disappointing, though. I wanted to get to below the knees. The bruising from my kneecaps bashing it around is really getting annoying!

:whistling:

The kind I drink sure doesn't. I drink it and drink it, but I still can't get any more "extension" than I already have. My brother in law told me to call and order some of those pills, but I heard they really don't work.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to settle for that with which the good lord blessed me. It's disappointing, though. I wanted to get to below the knees. The bruising from my kneecaps bashing it around is really getting annoying!

:whistling:

LMAO... you're not just a LilBastage, you're a WishfulThinkinLilBastage... :laugh:

Anyone else have a mental image of 100 year old people having sex?

???

They said they drink coffee,smoke cigars and have sex, they said nothing about being MARRIED. ;)

So I am gonna live til I'm a hundred :thumbs:

Ding-Ding-Ding! Give that man a cigar! ;)

Anyone else have a mental image of 100 year old people having sex?

???

There was a tape going around a while ago called Centurian Sex - I'm sure you can find the video online if you need help getting it out of your head :whistling: