• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now that was a quick cigar!

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Lit it up... walked 5 feet and had both feet go out from under me on a patch of snow covered ice. Cigar went flying god only knows where and now I can't move my left arm over my head...

Off to the emergency room I go! woohoo, just when I thought this week couldn't get any worse. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that Shawn, best of luck at the ER! Hopefully your arm will just require some rest and downtime. Will be wishing you a speedy recovery. Take it easy. :)

I hope you get better soon and that you rethink your priorities. Falling down and busting your ass you sit and post before going to the hospital?

I Hope it's nothing serious. Sounds ok from your post, unless you're in shock! I'm sure everyone want's to know, what cigar made the sacrifice?

Damn!

Sorry to hear about your fall. I hope it's nothing serious. BTW, what were you smoking? :D

Wilkey

Hope all is good! The least you could have done was look for the cigar instead of posting ;)

If it was an OPUS, and since I live in PA, maybe I will take a trip and look in your front yard :laugh: - Hope you are feeling better -

AVB said:
I hope you get better soon and that you rethink your priorities. Falling down and busting your ass you sit and post before going to the hospital?
[snapback]295174[/snapback]​

:laugh: That's dedication to this forum. Hope you get better soon!

AVB said:
[snapback]295174[/snapback]​

He just wanted to show off his one handed typing skills!
:sign:

major bummer on two counts, sit back and get better. oh wait can you sit? ;)

I had to wait till the person came to get me to drive me to the hospital AVB lol

And I have officially broken the first rib in my life..

Back left rib, right under the shoulder blade

Hurts to breath and move my left arm over my head, but other than that its not too bad, in fact he only wrote me sick until Monday of next week.

tone-ny said:
Hope all is good! The least you could have done was look for the cigar instead of posting ;)
[snapback]295192[/snapback]​

It was a Padrón 3000 Maduro :( sniff sniff

JimK said:
At least you went down smoking. Good man!

JK
[snapback]295215[/snapback]​

Yeah a very large cloud of tasty smoke was knocked right out of me when I hit the pavement lol

Well just wanted to let you guys know whats up, now I'm off to take a pain tablet and try to make myself comfortable on the couch.

TTYL

Broken ribs sure do hurt, I've had a couple in my previously sports rich life and they are no fun at all. Wishing you as pain free a recovery as you can have.

As for the cigar, though a good one, at least it wasn't anything really special. Had it been a PAM or an Opus or something along those lines, I think I would have been digging through the snow broken rib and all! :laugh:

:)

ouch thats rough man, hope that rib sits a little better.

Ouch! Take it easy Shawn and rest up. Do you have to wear a cast or anything? Are you still able to smoke?

Wilkey