• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now We're Talkin' - Bacon Flavored Mouthwash!

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
It's about freakin' time! Leave it to 'Scope' to finally make a man's dream come true.

LINK

What the?????    Have you tried it yet? :whistling:

:laugh: .................................................................................................... ;)

BigBear said:

Have you tried one??  ???

You had to know someone would ask!!  :whistling:

Of course I've tried one, thanks for asking.  It went on a bit tight, so my first thougt was, "Damn, these are small."   But then your old lady couldn't stop crying out how big it felt to her... so I'd have to give the product two thumbs up.  :thumbs:

;)

lol... That explains why she asked me if they were making Bacon Mouthwash now days.
She said you tasted a lot like bacon... Who did you get to try it on first?
By the way, I didn't tell your ole lady... but she said she doesn't like the taste in your mouth either.  :D
& it's strange to mention crying... sure it wasn't that tearful laughter? I thought your ole lady was quite tight??  ;)

Now this is true!! ^ <shivering> YIKES

Edit: Added Exclamation

stevehawk said:

Have you tried one??  ???

You had to know someone would ask!!  :whistling:

Of course I've tried one, thanks for asking.  It went on a bit tight, so my first thougt was, "Damn, these are small."   But then your old lady couldn't stop crying out how big it felt to her... so I'd have to give the product two thumbs up.  :thumbs:

;)

Oh f*** that was funny, I'm still chuckling.