• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NSFW - Carlos Mencia on the power of women

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
DISLCAIMER: Carlos Mencia is vulgar. He also talks alot about racial stereotypes and may use words dealing with african americans and hispanics that some may find offensive. If something like that will offend you, don't watch this.

It is tough to convey his messages with small clips. If something is taken out of context, it may be blown out of proportion. With that said, Mencia is an equal opportunity comedian. He makes fun of everyone equally and is not a racist by any means. In fact, he makes some very intellectual points in his comedy if you are able to watch an entire show.

Click Here

Now junkman will complain that you're getting him in trouble because he has to check out your links for work. :p

The HBO specials are pretty funny.

That's good stuff Ric. "Cramp! Cramp!" LMAO :laugh:

Always thought he was funny, been around for awhile. Definitely worth checking out. :thumbs:

i have that dvd. that guy's hilarious!

there's a white guy i saw doing standup on comedy central about a week ago. i can't remember his name. he was making fun of all races like a lot of minority comedians do, but he wasn't getting a whole lot of laughs and i think it was because he was white. anyone know who i'm talking about?

Oh man ..

He is one of my favorites..

I have seen him 3 times.. When he comes to chicago..
His shows go on forever.. I think the wait staff at all of the venues he performs at hate it when her comes to town.. because they are there for ever..LOL!!

Did you hear his vouce on FAMILY GUY? He was the stereotypical latino in the class room when the dog was teaching the class..LOL! :thumbs:

Anyone see his new show on Comedy Central: Mind of Mencia? I caught it the other day and just about split my sides laughing.

I don't know if it fills my Chapelle's Show void but it's a welcome addition my TV schedule. :thumbs: