• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nub Maduro

bullfrog1108

Hey Yall,

I searched around for this but couldn't find anything. I just read a review on stogiereview.com about the Nub Maduro. I had no idea these were even being made. My question is, Has anyone had one of these yet? If so do you know of anywhere in VA that's selling them. I am definately looking foreward to trying these, I usually keep a couple of the cameroon's and conneticut's in my desktop and i'm hoping that the maduro will become a regular in there too!

I heard they were coming out soon, but I haven't seen them yet. If I go to the B&M tommorrow I'll try to take a look. Of course im not in VA but it still might give you some idea. :)

Emerson's is the only place I know of down there they have a link to Nub Maduro's but it dosen't link to anything yet.

I smoked one about 2 months ago, its not a strong cigar, mild to medium bodied, but a good woody taste, you can get the prereleases at the events, the boxes should be out sometime in the next month to month and a half. a pretty good cigar all in all

Thanks for the update gunbuyer....looks like i'm not going to make it to the B&M today anyways...

I am over the whole Nub thing. I enjoyed the habano 466 for a while but the more that they aged the more I realized that these are just a one dimensional smoke. I think the concept is interesting, but when you make a cigar that is supposed to only take the "best part" of a cigar, it is not going to be complex or change all that much. I'll give the Maduro a smoke I bet, but I am sure not going to buy that many.

The nub Miami, there is another one, $9 for a Nub...I think not.

The local B&M I go to has them but they arent on the shelf yet as they have no extra room. Might have to try one when they get on the shelf.

I went to one of the local B&M's today and they didn't have any yet. Oh well I settled for a short story, padron 2000, and a nub cameroon...haha..if you consider that settling! ;)