• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nuclear missile hits Baghdad!

What an awesome selection!!!
Support our troops and the war efforts!!!!!
I thank you for my freedom!!
You guys are really heros!!!

Nice pictures and a great play there. Must make the participants involved feel great to spread a little joy overseas to the troops. :thumbs:

:D

Hi, Captain! I love the pictures. I wanted you to know that Vortex sent me some very nice cigar bands to add to the collection that I have for the project I started at Tobacco Road. I can't wait to get started on the 2nd one. The first one is done. All I have to do is add the handle to the cigar "purse", and we will wait to see what happens. I will let you know as soon as it sells!!! Then we will have extra cash to send you guys more goodies. After I get used to this website, I will have Preembargo help me put pictures of the finished boxes.

Please, if you can, post or send me a pic of Sgt. Yantis w/ her cigar!

Take Care,

Angee

Yeah, you need to post some photos of your cigar "purses", folks here would enjoy seeing them.

WILCO on the photos of SGT Yantis.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I got lost on here. Still learning how to navigate on the site. I'm used to another one.
Anyway, Sgt. Yantis is on my desktop. We talk often. We are almost ready to send the next packages.
I will get some pictures of my mosaic vase and purses up here soon. (Need a little help there...)

Talk to You Soon,

Angee
Tobacco Road
"Smitty II" OpFTH inspired cigar box purses! (ha ha!!)

Sorry it took so long to reply, I got lost on here. Still learning how to navigate on the site. I'm used to another one.
Anyway, Sgt. Yantis is on my desktop. We talk often. We are almost ready to send the next packages.
I will get some pictures of my mosaic vase and purses up here soon. (Need a little help there...)

Talk to You Soon,

Angee
Tobacco Road
"Smitty II" OpFTH inspired cigar box purses! (ha ha!!)

"smittyII" Opfth purse? WTF? that might class with my shoes

Wow. You guys definately deserved the sticks. Good job to those on both ends of the bombing. :thumbs:

BTW, great pictures!

I'm late to this thread, but I just saw it. Very nice move! That was an awesome selection of smokes and I'm glad that they went to the folks that risk their lives every day to make this a safer place for all of us. Enjoy and stay safe. :thumbs:

Hey Brickhouse, how about the token enlisted. Surely the Command Sergeant Major would have liked a cigar or two! Just bustin yer chops bro! Stay safe and look out for your troops. God bless you and God bless the USA.

Emo

Hey Brickhouse, how about the token enlisted. Surely the Command Sergeant Major would have liked a cigar or two! Just bustin yer chops bro! Stay safe and look out for your troops. God bless you and God bless the USA.

Emo

Hehe, nope, it's a valid concern Emo. But tasman represents the enlisted side for us out here.

Rank has no play in the 589th Baghdad BOTLs.

As long as you're a freedom fighter or supporter, you're welcome to the daily Herf.

;)

Emo

Hehe, nope, it's a valid concern Emo. But tasman represents the enlisted side for us out here.

Rank has no play in the 589th Baghdad BOTLs.

As long as you're a freedom fighter or supporter, you're welcome to the daily Herf.

;)

The line HAS to be there, but its a good thing that you're able to blur it in this instance. Sounds like the HERF is a good team building opportunity.

Absolutely! Excellent team building exercise! What about the newest private in your unit? Dosnt he deserve a stick?? :D

I was him once, and it would make a very good play!! Just out of no where drop a good one on him.

b

Wow, this is an awesome thing that you guys did, unbelievably generous. And for you guys on the receiving end, thanks for what you are doing!

If anyone goes to do something like this again, I don't have any stellar sticks to throw in the mix yet, but will support it any way that you guys think would be helpful (some $$$, etc).