• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ny intro

defcon

I would like to introduce myself

Just got into the world of cigar smoking about 3 months ago and have jumped in with both feet (more like both credit cards :p ). Live in chicago area and do insurance/investments. 27 yrs old and loving every minute of my new obsession.

I have noticed this culture is one of the friendlier ones I have ever seen and really love every minute of it.

so hello to all I hope to trade and pass with all of you soon.

nice intro.
welcome aboard!! :D

oh yeah, make sure you get to mailbox before the significant other does. the credit card bills will be coming!! ;)

I think you will like it here. It's a great place to relax after the wife finds the credit card bills (experience sucks :p )
Welcome :D

Hi Defcon,

And Welcome!

You are right, for the most part, people who are involved in this wonderful hobby and brotherhood are the greatest folks around. They tend to be helpful in more ways than you can imagine.

Just come on in and enjoy yourself! We are glad you are here and look forward to what you add to our brotherhood!

HAPPY SMOKES!!!

GB (aka Steve)