• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Sounds like the right time to meet the some of the NY Crew and guest.

Hope you can make it, Tom!

Just a reminder for our visiting guests on Club Mac's dress policy: No sneakers allowed, and collared shirts are required.

I am hearing there's a possibility of another special guest making the trip just to greet Phil...

LOL we have 6 or 7 showing up? I'm calling tomorrow to reserve.We don't need no stinkin special guest!

Roger (thelostgringo) will be attending.

also - anyone know of a good place to play golf that morning....just in case Tom really wants to play!

Roger (thelostgringo) will be attending.

also - anyone know of a good place to play golf that morning....just in case Tom really wants to play!
You willing to sleep in your car?

If not, Pound Ridge is a nice course that's sort of on your route to Rob's. Fee is high, which probably means it's wide open!

Anthony, I think we have 10 confirmed.

LOL

I have to confirm with thinde as to our schedule.

I suppose I'd love to play some course, say on LI! :D

Wish I could join u guys, but im on call thursday.. If things change,ill let it be known..

Just a reminder for our visiting guests on Club Mac's dress policy: No sneakers allowed, and collared shirts are required.

Phil, this is not acceptable attire.
53.jpg

Tom36 and Philsight will have to sit out by the curb...per usual!

Got it marked on my calender.

-Rob

BTW - we are parking at your place...again!

Does my Will Clark jersey count as a collared shirt? Just got into Boston, why is it so warm here?

Okay I will call for 10. Sam hopefully the TSA took the wand and wings away at the checkpoint!

this is going to be fun. cant wait havent herf'd in a while. to top it off it's going to be in the high 70's they say

no no last time we did that the place was left a mess

OK the reservation is made, there is a big party in the back room from 6-9. We will be in the bar room starting at 5, reservation is in my name.