• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

OK the reservation is made, there is a big party in the back room from 6-9. We will be in the bar room starting at 5, reservation is in my name.

I thought "big party" referred to us!

Does the club know you as Tone...or 'Mr NY'?

The club only knows him as the well dressed gentleman that always shows up with the same bum he picked up off the street...

OK the reservation is made, there is a big party in the back room from 6-9. We will be in the bar room starting at 5, reservation is in my name.

I thought "big party" referred to us!

The club only knows him as the well dressed gentleman that always shows up with the same bum he picked up off the street...

LOL, Elliot you da man and I would go any where with you! It's frill that is suspect :laugh:

Or just print out this picture and ask at the front desk

marx+brothers+groucho+4.jpg

Thanks for hosting guys, that was a blast. Especially the balls and white lines

Thanks for hosting guys, that was a blast. Especially the balls and white lines

I for one could have lived just fine the rest of my years without seeing you and Grateful one popping squirting chocolate balls in your mouths....just sayin'

Great time at Club Mac last nght. It was good meeting the NY Crew and it's left coast guest.

BLT = $15
Black Coffee = $6.50
Whatching Phil mouth Gary's powdered ball = Priceless!

Great time last night, was nice meeting some of you for the 1st time and good seeing those I have me before, well. except Gary.

Boy that Italian RE was great.

Had great time and sitting in the middle of a Red Sox Fan and a Mets fan wasn't to bad!!!

We had an outstanding turnout last night. I believe 16 people showed up in all. Happy to meet Phil and hang out with a number of folks that traveled a good way to represent! Anthony even stayed out past 8pm! The low point of the evening was when Gary and Phil teamed up to demonstrate something they called a "Connectifornia Teabag." Minus witnessing that horror, we all had a great time!

i'm late to the party but it was a good time and great meeting Botl's that i haven't met before. I am glad i am basically already blind and that the ball swapping didnt make me completely blind.
b3a54b4a.jpg

4a4e240f.jpg

i'm late to the party but it was a good time and great meeting Botl's that i haven't met before. I am glad i am basically already blind and that the ball swapping didnt make me completely blind.
b3a54b4a.jpg

jesus(what's your handle?) - thinde - rob300c - grateful1 - tone_nj - roy r flush - Thelostgringo's Belly!

4a4e240f.jpg

insight - thechenman - jk

b3a54b4a.jpg

jesus(MOBIG's arm tat!) - thinde - rob300c - grateful1 - tone_nj - roy r flush - Thelostgringo's Belly!

4a4e240f.jpg

insight - thechenman - jk