• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC at it again

Bloomberg is the ultimate anti smoking Nazi. He quit smoking years ago and has crusaded against smoke of any kind since he came into office.

""When New Yorkers and visitors to our city go to the parks and beaches for fresh air, there will actually be fresh air for them to breathe," Bloomberg said at a City Hall news conference. "

I think working on emissions and the grabage stench(not in all places), would be of more help!

""When New Yorkers and visitors to our city go to the parks and beaches for fresh air, there will actually be fresh air for them to breathe," Bloomberg said at a City Hall news conference. "

I think working on emissions and the grabage stench(not in all places), would be of more help!

Pretty sure your thinking of Jersey, Gary! :laugh:

Pretty sure your thinking of Jersey, Gary! :laugh:

When the wind blows from the west!

My exact thoughts as well. The air in NYC is the cleanest in the world with a 0% pollution in the air. I guess these jackasses haven't taken a look out of a Office building window to see how the pollution is every where and it is all because of smokers. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ticks me off at the hypocrisy. Everybody hates smoking and smokers and scream and yell about pollution....then they have a barbecue and drive away in an SUV. :rolleyes:

Bummer. There is nothing I enjoy more than smoking a good cigar while jogging the track around Central Park Reservoir.

I can't imagine how this is even legal, I can't imagine how you can enforce lifestyle choices that fall within legal activity in public areas. Smokers pay for the use of public space with their taxes just like everyone else. And what is the legitimate need to ban smoking in a public park?

I especially liked the part about visitors to NYC coming here for the fresh air. That's hilarious

The only difference between GOD and Bloomberg is that GOD doesn't think he's Bloomberg. Since it's been proven that cell phones cause cancer,,how's about no cell phones in the park, beaches, or pedestrian plazas either. Fair is fair...

The only difference between GOD and Bloomberg is that GOD doesn't think he's Bloomberg. Since it's been proven that cell phones cause cancer,,how's about no cell phones in the park, beaches, or pedestrian plazas either. Fair is fair...

They don't cause cancer, they cause plane crashes. Crap, better not let him know about that either.

Why doesn't he just ban walking in the streets, parks and every other outdoor place? The sun causes melanoma, right?? It'll come to that eventually. God I can't stand that man.

Why doesn't he just ban walking in the streets, parks and every other outdoor place? The sun causes melanoma, right?? It'll come to that eventually. God I can't stand that man.

It's more than him dude, it's the world we live in and more directly the people in it. If he had no supporters he wouldn't be where he is. Some people won't be happy until the sun, air, moon, eating, crapping, breathing and nighttime is banned and/or restricted. And even then they won't be happy perse, they'll just shit on something else. Bloomberg is their perfect leader, much like I always thought about Bush when he was prez. The politicians get blamed for so many things, but the sad thing is there's noone to blame beyond the average person. Because the average person emulates these people in ways they don't want to admit. These are our leaders because this is ourselves today. Most people don't like it, but don't want to be responsible for doing anything about anything.