• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Crew, where are you? Deliverance Herf!

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
oops... I mean Delivery Herf!

Tom (thinde) and maybe (the tall) Gary are looking to come herf with some of the NYC crew if possible. Looking to make it some time during the week in hopes that we've got some guys who work in the city who are around and able to make it. Looking at the dates Tom is available and I should have free, how does Thursday, Sept 17 sound? 

Hopefully it's far enough in advance that we can get some schedules cleared. After the back to school rush and Labor Day. There are some other dates that are workable if this one absolutely doesn't work. But I thought better to pick one day and see if it works.

Who can make it? And where can we go? 

September 17th should work, what location were you thinking of?

I'm so out of the loop as far as places to smoke goes. Got a suggestion?

No squealing then? :p

I think I can swing the 17th if it's in the evening...many places to smoke...rooftop bars are big in Manhattan now and many of them allow cigar smoking.  There's also the old standbys as well like Club Mac and Cigar Inn.

Cigar Inn is a good bet. Club Mac you need a reservation for a big group. Although it looks like small group from the response on this thread!

tone-ny said:
Cigar Inn is a good bet. Club Mac you need a reservation for a big group. Although it looks like small group from the response on this thread!

I've never been called that...

tomthirtysix said:

OK I blame Gary, but that's just me!

Love you, Tony, but the correct answer is to blame Robbie. Always.

Him too, but too many new folks that Robbie would be lost on them. Gary is a safe bet, since we have two to pick from.