• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

O GOd o God o God

"K"

Cigar Grand Poohbah
Its broken, its broken, its broken, Chats broken, Its broken

O God O God O God O God, I'm twitching I'm twitching...

I need help man, I need help, Help me, IT hurts it hurts... o god, I'm gonne puke
O jeez, o man...

I need Chat!
I need Chat!
I need Chat!
Help me!

WHY WONT YOU HELP ME!?

CHAT ChAt hcat chat!

Seriously though, if your doing some kind of update, thats coo.

But, next time, can you please post a warning or give us a heads up on any "Regularly scheduled maintenance". But, not only in regards to chat, but the whole site.

Surprises both scare and confuse me. :D

Take it easy Rod.

Hmmm, on another note; am I sad, or is this place really that epic?

I think I broke it.. I left cause I was getting mad lag and then couldn't get back in :(

Damn, now I have to drive to France without anyone making fun of me...... :(

The Forum Home page shows at least one user in there.....

Tim

well since im on the east coast got to jet to bed. Night everyone better luck tomorrow. :D

Unfortunately the chatroom was taking up an enormous amount of server resources. This is pretty typical with realtime chat. Over the past 2 weeks, the server has crashed 4 times due to the drain on resources. Again tonight we hit our limit. Now that the chatroom is offline, the server is functioning properly and the available resources has dramatically risen.

We will be upgrading the forum and chatroom soon - the new version should be less resource intensive.

Sooooo... Are you gunna put chat back online? Or not till the upgrade?

Last week when the server went down, the database became corrupt. Luckily I was able to repair the tables without having to restore from backup. I'm going to leave it offline for now. Will update you guys once the upgrade nears.

Can't you just shut down CP, and put the chatroom back up?

:sign:

P.S. Can someone email when chat's back up. I guess I'm going out in search of other forums now.

Can anyone host a chatroom temporarily until Rod gets everything taken care of for us?

come find us on www.mibbit.com

Server: mibbit.com
Channel: #cigarpass
no pass

this was my last suggestion...

You sound like Kim Kattrall!

Facts:

• K joined in April of 2006
  • K had only posted one, maybe two, posts until just the past couple of months.
  • K has more hours invested into CP than Rod Himself
  • ELittle looks at K and says, "You spend WAAAAAY too much time in CP Chat"
  • K looks nothing like James Dean

Through deductive reasoning, we can conclude that K did not spend all of his time on CP postwhoring, which is better than I can say about some members of CP. :D

We can also conclude that K does not look like James Dean.

Therefore, it should come as no surprise to any of use that he's going through serious withdrawal.