• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

O GOd o God o God

Are you implying I spend a lot of time in chat? :)

What? No. Never!

Yes.

Anyways, hopefully you can get the chat back soon, Rod, but I can understand taking it down in order to keep the forums stable. Keep us posted, and let me know if there's anything I can do to speed the process up

Well, this explains why I couldn't get into chat and abuse "K"...oh well

This explains all the emails I got while I was out tonight.

I'm scared will someone please hold me?

oh and death to flashchat

....you guys do realize that there are about 6.02 X 10^23 ways to chat on line without burning up Rod's server bandwidth, right? Yahoo and Google are the first two free ways that come to mind..... :whistling:

F*CK!!! "K" broke it!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

BASTARD!!!! Oh well, these two have been keeping me busy:

1910350582_cd8f9bda41.jpg

(For some reason, Swissy comes to mind when watching this...)

AND

shark-week-dvd.jpg

AND

guinness_mind.jpg

(If you look close, there's little Guinnesses in there!!!! :0 )

Now what is going to keep K from going out and killing people. He has threatened to kill everyone in chat.

K get you dad RP to start up a chat.

Now what is going to keep K from going out and killing people. He has threatened to kill everyone in chat.

K get you dad RP to start up a chat.

Rocky Patel IS K's dad!!!

ROD, are we allowed to post pictures in our posts? Given the last couple of threads here and here, are we still allowed to post pictures??

Here's a LINK to the photo of Kevin's Dad:

K's Daddy!

Jon - See point #12 here: http://www.cigarpass.com/forum_etiquette.shtml

Not only does excessive posting of pictures clog up the threads, but when the person hosting those pictures deletes them, we're left with a bunch of blank posts. Keep in mind, when you "post" a picture, you're merely LINKING to it. It does not get copied over the to CP server - make sense? So, when the image is removed from the other end, it's also removed out of the post.

Not only does excessive posting of pictures clog up the threads, but when the person hosting those pictures deletes them, we're left with a bunch of blank posts. Keep in mind, when you "post" a picture, you're merely LINKING to it. It does not get copied over the to CP server - make sense? So, when the image is removed from the other end, it's also removed out of the post.

Is it better to host the picture on ones photo hosting website? such as photobucket? That way it isn't going anywhere, unless you close your photobucket.

Is it better to host the picture on ones photo hosting website? such as photobucket? That way it isn't going anywhere, unless you close your photobucket.

Thank you Rod! :)

And I second Andy's question...

I don't want to see threads become clogged up with pictures - like rule #12 states (which was instated many years ago), if you can't stay it with words, don't say it at all. I'm referring to excessive use of photos. One here and there is fine, however it seems recently more and more people are posting pictures rather than conversing, and ultimately it degrades the community.