• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

O.K. I spilled the beans

Horse

Member 200
so.... what do ya do when:

-you're too old to work for it
-to poor to pay for it

???

hmm?

take "matters" into your own hands

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

ROTFLMAO!!! :D

Thanks, but the "matters" have lost interest in "your own hands" some time ago. :lookup: :D

Horse said:

-to poor to pay for it

???

hmm?
Quit looking for "it", and "it" will look for you. I find that when I am really focused and devoted to what I am doing, "it" seems to focus on me. For example, I used to coach youth soccer, but now due to my deployments I just ref. When I am out at the field 4-6 days a week, "it" seems to seek me out. What makes the whole thing wierd is that my wife is out at the field as often as I am, and she just laughs at me. I figure "it" is just being nice and friendly. Then when I get home my wife comments of how "it" was focused on me the whole game. LOL

Emo

do you "get it"

ask Leebo, he "gets it"

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

yeah..there's never been a doubt, I "get it", but I don't get "it". ;)

Horse said:

-to poor to pay for it

???

hmm?
You get married.

Yeah, well, we're in the beginnings of getting unmarried. My 2nd. Thus, the "litigant #2".

Any new ideas?

Horse said:
Yeah, well, we're in the beginnings of getting unmarried. My 2nd. Thus, the "litigant #2".

Any new ideas?
You go on a trip to Thailand to celebrate -- Pattya or Phuket. ;) Inexpensive airfare can be found, and you can live there for next to nothing. As anyone who has been there will tell you, it's insanity.

are you sure you can't afford it? I mean, have you really looked into it?

can affford which, the part about litigant #2? yes.. there is nothing to argue about... there were her kids, my kids, but not "our" kids. I'll type it myself and file... the part about Thailand? I dunno...there's been only a very few oriental "it's" that have really got my attention.

great idea though. :)

Horse said:
can affford which, the part about litigant #2? yes.. there is nothing to argue about... there were her kids, my kids, but not "our" kids. I'll type it myself and file... the part about Thailand? I dunno...there's been only a very few oriental "it's" that have really got my attention.
Regardless of whether you want any of those "its" you have to admit, there is something nice to swaggering up to a bar, ordering a beer, and having a girl come up on either side of you and massage your "it" while you enjoy the beer, just as a part of the bar atmosphere.

Go now before she gets half of everything. ;)

moki said:
you have to admit, there is something nice to swaggering up to a bar, ordering a beer, and having a girl come up on either side of you and massage your "it" while you enjoy the beer, just as a part of the bar atmosphere.

Go now before she gets half of everything. ;)
ROTFLAMO!!! :D :D THAT is true greatness! :)

Hmm, interesting question. I wish you the best in getting "it". And hope you get "it" often.

I feel your pain Mark.....wait a min...... I mean I feel your delimma.... no, thats not right either...... I feel your problem? Ahhh hell, I ain't feeling anything of yours right now you old goat! :p :D

Allofus123 said:
I feel your pain Mark.....wait a min...... I mean I feel your delimma.... no, thats not right either...... I feel your problem? Ahhh hell, I ain't feeling anything of yours right now you old goat! :p :D
:) that is the consensus as of now. :)

Side note on the situation we have in common...... I finally got my first call. :thumbs: If successful Dallas will be one of the markets. :)

Suppose to get a response at the first of the week about moving to phase two.
dance.gif

Sorry to hear about #2 :( Been there, Done that, no Fun. ??? Might I suggest a boat ride?? Honey, would you check the engine for me, it doesn't sound right........... :0 :sign: