• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"O" @ The Bellagio

Who's seen it? Who's set in the front rows? Is it worth the $300 I spent to sit front row center for the ol' lady's, I mean my lovely bride's, birthday??
Hey Matt! If you really want her to enjoy the show... give your ticket to a young stud! ;) Biotch!

$600, who cares. That's like a few bad hands of blackjack or poker. Or think, two nights of good table games and the show will be free!

That was my thinking too, but it was only $300 for both tickets. So, I get 90 minutes of my wife smiling from seeing a show, as opposed to 22 seconds (which leads to a week) of her frowning from a $300 hand of blackjack. :)

I was told O was the best show in Vegas. I tried to get tickets WELL in advance and wasn't able to score any.

Had to "settle" for Mystique - that was fantastic. My wife was not a huge Cirque fan until she saw Mystique - now she loves it.

And I'm told O is far better...

Awesome show.My wife and I saw it while we were at the RTDA. The mechanics of the show are incredibal. Another great show is the Phantom of the Opera. But get tickets a little further back due to the chandler scean.

Here is a little tip for people wanting to see shows here in Vegas. There are several places you can get discount tickets for shows like "O" and "KA" (I am on the waiting list for the newest show "LOVE"). The tickets are usually half off or so. You have to purchase them the day of the show, and not all shows will be available. You pretty much go to the broker and see what they have for that night, and they sell you the tickets at a discount. I got to see LaReve this way. pretty cool.

Here is a little tip for people wanting to see shows here in Vegas. There are several places you can get discount tickets for shows like "O" and "KA" (I am on the waiting list for the newest show "LOVE"). The tickets are usually half off or so. You have to purchase them the day of the show, and not all shows will be available. You pretty much go to the broker and see what they have for that night, and they sell you the tickets at a discount. I got to see LaReve this way. pretty cool.
thanks for the tip matty. :thumbs:

Just finished seeing "Love" on my last trip to Vegas. Great show! Matt your going to love "O" :love: IMHO the best Cirque show yet. Have a great time with your wife. What hotel are you staying at? We stayed at the Wynn and had a great time. Beautiful rooms too.... ;)

We're at the Imperial Palace. We will be working almost the whole time we'll be there, with a trade show and client meetings/dinners. So, I figured I'd better do something nice for her on her birthday. If she's lucky I'll let her rub my feet after the show. :sign: