• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oakland Athletics

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
How bout them A's??? A different breed than 2012 and 2013??? I say yes.

They have a knack for young talent. So far trade looks very nice as we had our 1st win for the fella that could not get a W while pitching lights out in Chicago. I'm confident Hammel will work out also.

Interested to see what they do in KC tomorrow. Lester has had our number and I think tomorrow's game could be very interesting!

Have mixed feelings, I am so used to the Royals losing that I want them to win, but I don't want to play LAA so I'd rather save them that embarrassment haha. I think we can win though. Then bow out to the Angels in the 4 in the next round.

I cannot believe that game. I am still in shock and awe mode. I thought you guys had it locked up. Wow, game of the ages for sure!

Best Royals game I've ever watched.... and I've watched a lot.

Exhausted, but running on pure adrenalin today.

Bsneed hands down the greatest game of Royals baseball, if not all baseball I've ever seen.

Bsneed51 said:

There just aren't words.

My son is 11 and I was telling him the last time I saw the Royals in the playoffs I was exactly the same age as him (literally only 5 days apart).  29 long years.

mu mike said:

There just aren't words.

My son is 11 and I was telling him the last time I saw the Royals in the playoffs I was exactly the same age as him (literally only 5 days apart).  29 long years.

Mike it was insane. I wish the season would have ended better for Scotty and the Sox but still a great season for him too! 

Drew_Moberly said:

There just aren't words.

Mike it was insane. I wish the season would have ended better for Scotty and the Sox but still a great season for him too! 

Thanks!  He had an up and down year but he also got no help.  The Sox were awful offensively, defensively and in relief.  Not a good combo.  I think he'll improve quite a bit next year.

The Royal definitely have the potential of being a sleeper team this year.

mu mike said:

There just aren't words.

Thanks!  He had an up and down year but he also got no help.  The Sox were awful offensively, defensively and in relief.  Not a good combo.  I think he'll improve quite a bit next year.

Can't wait to watch him pitch at the K next year. I am gonna stop by the house sometime this week to see him.

It's about time the other MO team made it to the playoffs.  What took ya so long.  I have been enjoying October baseball consistently for more than the past decade or so. Not every year mind you, but most years.  I think we missed 4 times since 2000.  I have two college students living in KC and they are into it.  Great game! Nearly as good as game 6 of the 2011 WS.  I watched the whole thing and was waiting for the ghost of Denkinger to make a call.  In 2014 instant replay would have corrected that infamous, heinous call.  And yes I am still a bitterman.  I will be watching today and pulling for the Royals.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12139]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12140]