• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Obama wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will the President elect do about lifting the Cuban trade embargo?

Is he a smoker or will he support the outlawing of tobacco?

There, now the discussion is cigar related. :)

maybe with a 100% post embargo tax hike on top of SCHIP passing as well. ;)

Politics aside...Obama is a cigarette smoker....think we can convert him over to cigars and get him to crush SCHIP?...that's of Special Interest to the CP membership and cigar related :thumbs: :laugh: :whistling:

Politics aside...Obama is a cigarette smoker....think we can convert him over to cigars and get him to crush SCHIP?...that's of Special Interest to the CP membership and cigar related :thumbs: :laugh: :whistling:

Really? I remember reading in his book, Audicity of Hope, that he enjoys cigars. Maybe it's a now and again thing.

As a retired member of the United Sates Army, I salute my comrade-in-arms, Senator John McCain. His service to our nation has been nothing less than heroic both as a Navy officer and as a United States Senator. Our country will be the poorer for the missed opportunity to benefit from his service as President and Commander-in-Chief.

That being said, I wish the President-Elect well and sincerely hope our country will prosper and thrive under his leadership.

As a retired member of the United Sates Army, I salute my comrade-in-arms, Senator John McCain. His service to our nation has been nothing less than heroic both as a Navy officer and as a United States Senator. Our country will be the poorer for the missed opportunity to benefit from his service as President and Commander-in-Chief.

That being said, I wish the President-Elect well and sincerely hope our country will prosper and thrive under his leadership.

What he ^ said!!! Only not retired - Disabled vet.

EDIT:

Its all the Steeler's fault anyway!

Congrats to Obama. This indeed is a major historical event in this country.
How much trouble you think I'd get in if I send him a 5'er of some ISOM?

I, like Michelle, am for the first time proud of my country

We will see how proud you are when you watch the new president stand with his hands at his sides as the national anthem is played.

No politics is impossible with this thread.

We will see how proud you are when you watch the new president stand with his hands at his sides as the national anthem is played.

So, if you don't put your hand over your heart when the Anthem is played, you are what exactly?

I'm with Jv, I don't care anymore about economics and the other bs. I'm ready to see our soldiers all coming back home safe.

Perhaps even though politics is supposed to be one of those things we don't get into here...if those who want to discuss it, maybe you can have a "Politics only" thread...we do have a sports forum...just an idea if people REALLY want to have discussions about it...that said, I turned it off to watch a movie at 206-135 electoral votes...turned it back on when it was over... :sign:

Melly

So, if you don't put your hand over your heart when the Anthem is played, you are what exactly?

Like me, I guess :rolleyes:

Congratulations to President Obama and the United States of America! Hopefully we can bury the past and find a great future together. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.