• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

October Scotch buy - DONE

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Time for the last Scotch buy for the year. If you want something for yourself or someone special for Xmas now is the time to get it. As always, you must be a member of CP in good standing, at least a couple of months and haven't been an asshat yet.

To the best of my knowledge none of the items offered are available in the US and the price listed is the total price delivered to your door.

First come first served

If Box 3 fills up and there are still people who want to order I will put you on a waiting list for Box 4. If all 6 slots of box 4 are filled it will be ordered, if not then you'll have to wait for next time.

THIS IS DONE ALL BOXES ARE FULL

PM me with the items you want

THE SIX ISLES - A vatting of 6 Island distilleries $64
BENROMACH Peat Smoke - Peated att 55PPM! $77
BALLANTRUAN Peated Speyside Malt (From Tomintoul) - Rare Speyside peated malt (available 11/05) $78
GLEN ELGIN 12 Year Old - A classic Speyside, I really like it $78
GLENFIDDICH CAORAN 12 Year Old - Finished in Islay casks $79
BALVENIE 1993 PortWood - The new replacement for the 1991 PortWood $81
GLENFIDDICH 12 Year Old 'Toasted Oak' - Finished in NEW toasted oak barrels $82
ARDMORE G&M 14 A little known distillery - Something different $88
ABERLOUR 1989 Wilson & Morgan Rum Finish - Sounds pretty good, less then the Gran Reserva too $89
MORTLACH 16 Year Old 'Flora & Fauna' - For the sherry cask lovers $93
BALBLAIR 1989 - Bourbon casked from a great distillery $102
BENRAICH 1994 Peated Port Finish - Our own Smoky loves this one $107
LONGROW 14 Year Old Peaty finished in bourbon & sherry casks - Springbank's other brand. Made only once a year. $107
DUNCAN TAYLOR 38 Year Old Blend - Old and rare for a low low price $136
GLENFIDDICH 21 Year Old Gran Reserva - Finished in Cuban Rum casks $147
GLENFARCLAS 30 Year Old - Worth every penny IMO $219
ARDBEG 'LORD OF THE ISLES' 25 yo - Just a few left of this collectible classic $257
LAPHROAIG 25 - NEW! Highly rated! A replacement for the 30, comes in wood box (available 11/05) $277
HAVANA CLUB Anejo Especial - Young ISOM Classic $59
HAVANA CLUB 7 Year Old - ISOM Classic $65
SANTIAGO DE CUBA Aneja Rum - A different ISOM $72
PUSSER'S 15 Year Old Rum - Limited Edition $87
Nicaraguan 1995 Rum - Only 1500 bottles, Stored in Chenin Blanc casks $91
LA FEE XS Suisse Absinthe - Small batch with a grape alcohol base $125
APSINTHION Black 50cl Absinthe - Black Farie juice $79
BLANTON'S Straight From the Barrel - USA bourbon you can't buy in the US, What's up with that? $134
EVAN WILLIAMS 23 Year Old - USA bourbon you can't buy in the US, What's up with that? $206
GREEN SPOT Irish - Called one of the best whiskies in the world $90
MAGILLIGAN PEATED MALT Irish - A peated Irish, something different $76

4 openings left in box 3.

Only 3 openings left in Box 3

woo, things move super fast round here. Thanks AVB for putting this on again!

Only 1 openings left in Box 3. See the first post please.

The waiting list for box 4 has started. There are 5 remaining openings.

The waiting list for box 4 has started. There are 4 remaining openings.

THIS IS DONE

Thank you for all who ordered, be sure to PM me with any questions and send your payment ASAP

INCREDIBLE!!

AVB has turned me on to some incredibly great scotches over the past couple of years and I've become a huge fan of the Islays. When I saw the "Ardbeg Lord of the Isles" which I had never heard of, :laugh: I absolutely had to have one! I say this because after trying and really liking the Lagavulin 16yo, Laphroaig 30yo, Caol Illa 18yo and Laphroaig 15 yo, I did some research and figured I'd give Ardbeg a try.

So I contacted AVB via a PM and asked him about it. At the time, the only Ardbeg I knew about was a 10yo. AVB suggested I try the Ardbeg Uigeadial which is a 108 proof
icon_eek.gif
powerhouse, very similar to a cask strength. He found a source for me and I bought a bottle and I enjoy it very much. As I mentioned, when AVB listed this Lord of the Isles in the October scotch buy, I jumped on it.

It arrived today and of course I had to sample it and WOW, this is by far my favorite scotch of all time. :thumbs:

It will take more self control than I think I have to make this bottle last a while. Wish me luck. :whistling:

Thanks bunches AVB for giving me an opportunity to own a bottle of something I would have never been able to get or know about on my own. :love:

So I'm guessing you liked it? Do you want me to put another on hold until the next buy :p

Do a review for us once you calm down CC, even I haven't tried this one.