• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Odd Box

vortex

"A billion Eddie Barzoons jogging into the future
I saw this 5 Vegas packaging and became befuddled. "The box alone is a work of art....15 lbs empty."

Gaudy AND impractical ???

Edit to add: confused icon

Ironically the first "5" posts, are the reason I would not buy them. :)
There are so many choices of good cigars, many good values, many not so good.

It pays to be discriminating. My coolerdor STILL fills up too quickly. :laugh:

I like the 5 Vegas Limitada they, and the 'A' are good cigars.

Which vintage? I tried an '08 Limitada once but it was too blase for my tastes. I love the 'A's and I like original, red banded one. I tried the Gold but found it wanting.

They released a new blend last year called the 'AAA'. I read it's a stronger version of the 'A' but I haven't tried it.

Which vintage? I tried an '08 Limitada once but it was too blase for my tastes. I love the 'A's and I like original, red banded one. I tried the Gold but found it wanting.

They released a new blend last year called the 'AAA'. I read it's a stronger version of the 'A' but I haven't tried it.

I've bought a fiver of each Limitada since 2006 so far the 2006 was the best, but the 2010 was pretty damn good as well. I'd never buy a box, but the taste profile is one I like to smoke once in a while.

I haven't tried the 'AAA' yet either but mean to sometime this year.